napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recommendations for cycle support?

Pitbull08

Hey guys,

I'm about to start a test E cycle 500mg a week (2x a week M/TH), along with anadrol to kick start 50 mg for 4 weeks. Total cycle 12 weeks. Will also be using Dex at .5mg EOD.

I was looking for any recommendations on a great cycle support to use during cycle? Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEL cycle assist or Organ Shield by purus labs and tudca to help with that drol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

CEL cycle assist or Organ Shield by purus labs and tudca to help with that drol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you, How much would you say for dosage? I'm 210lbs..

I would add masteron injectable or oral proviron, it frees up the testosterone at the receptorsand helps the other things your running work better. It also keeps testosterone from armatotising and conversion to estrogen and real ups the Sex drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would add masteron injectable or oral proviron, it frees up the testosterone at the receptorsand helps the other things your running work better. It also keeps testosterone from armatotising and conversion to estrogen and real ups the Sex drive.

Neither one of those are going to do anything for organ, lipid, and blood pressure protection on cycle, which is what this is about.

CEL cycle assist is a good one. So is the 5% nutrition stuff, as well as organ shield

Neither one of those are going to do anything for organ, lipid, and blood pressure protection on cycle, which is what this is about.

CEL cycle assist is a good one. So is the 5% nutrition stuff, as well as organ shield

Thank you...do you think I need both tudca and a cycle assist like CEL?

Rick Rock, I read pit bulls question and took it as one more aas he could add to support what he would be running, did not look at the other answers to see he was talking about liver/ organ support during cycle. Did not mean to shift this in another direction

Rick Rock, I read pit bulls question and took it as one more aas he could add to support what he would be running, did not look at the other answers to see he was talking about liver/ organ support during cycle. Did not mean to shift this in another direction

No worries bro. Appreciate the info. This is my first cycle that I'm adding a second compound, being the oral kick start (Not my first cycle overall). So idk if I'm looking to add anything else..you think I should?

Top Bottom