napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recommendation for body composition

yacasto

Hi Dylan,

I follow you on YouTube and IG, your channel is amazing! Tons of information for those who love to learn.

I am 30 years old and just really kind of wanted your opinion and help. I have been working out for a little over 5 years. When I first started, I did a 6 day low carb diet and 1 refeed day and cardio 6 days a week. I lost weight and changed to weight training and also readjusted my macros for muscle building. I researched a lot and actually saw results and reached my goal. Currently I have lost conditioning and don’t look as lean as before.

I have been looking to change my body composition as I find myself a little bit more broad at the top than my bottom half. I wanted your help with finding something I can use that along with a proper weight training plan as well as nutrion, I can increase the size of my glutes and hammies (I have great strong legs, just more quad dominant and want to grow bigger glutes) and also lean out! (What every woman wants, small waist and big behind).

I have never tried steroids of any sort only regular supplements. I have always been very scared of steroids because of the side effects on women.

So I guess my question is: is there something that can help with body recomp/ putting on more muscle and something that can help lower body fat % without side effects?

I truly appreciate your help with this!

Ok, so I read the information on SARMs. From what I read I think MK-2866 and a combination of S4 & GW-501516 is what I’m looking for? Would you say that’s right and if so, how would the cycles work? Should I take MK first and then S4 with GW? Also, would Nutrobal (MK677) do the same as all three previously mentioned? Would that be best?

Another question is how many cycles?

yes thats the right cycle and no, you do not need mk677... you can run as many cycles as you want? what do you mean how many? thats not up to me or anyone else... you just need 4 weeks of in between each cycle... i cant make that decision for you... .

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand the 1-12 part?! Also, what I meant was, should these three be used in the same cycle or should they be split? Let’s say MK first (is it 4 weeks?) that way I can focus on training and eating (esting at a surplus) for muscle mass gain and then once the cycle ls done, start with both S4 and GW and re-adjust my macros amd training for cutting during that cycle?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand the 1-12 part?! Also, what I meant was, should these three be used in the same cycle or should they be split? Let’s say MK first (is it 4 weeks?) that way I can focus on training and eating (esting at a surplus) for muscle mass gain and then once the cycle ls done, start with both S4 and GW and re-adjust my macros amd training for cutting during that cycle?

These sarms are all taken together at the same time. 1-12 means the weeks, so you would take all 3 at the doses Dylan gave you for a full 12 weeks

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... thats not how you run them and never would... the numbers show the weeks on the length of the cycle ...

I apologize for the lack of knowledge with these types of products, that’s exactly why I asked. I appreciate your response. 👍🏼

Top Bottom