napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recommend me a sarm stack? Help

Trevorcigar

I'm 21 and been working out for a few years. I've been cutting down and achieving results but would like to keep more muscle and if possible gain muscle at the same time while losing body fat. I think this would be called a body recomp. I appreciate everyone who linked me to videos and gave general information about sarms! Can someone please explain the difference between using sarms to cut vs using sarms for body recomp? Lastly, I would highly appreciate if someone would recommend me a stack of sarms to start with for my first cycle.

i dont understand what you mean... you can use sarms to cut or use them to recomp... what kind of explanation do you want? one way is for cutting and one is for recomp? i dont get it man... what exactly is it you want to know? i can give you a recomp stack to go with.. .

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I mean I heard when cutting on sarms you'll lose body fat and can build some muscle. Then isn't body recomp the same thing? Unless I'm misinformed. Thanks for the response though

You can do whatever you want with them... it all depends on how you eat and train and which u pick to use... you are making something that's easy too complicated

I know the difference between cutting and body recomp while natural, but isn't it basically the same thing as cutting if you can just build some muscle while cutting on sarms. Sorry for confusing. Basically what's the main difference of them both while using sarms?

You can do whatever you want with them... it all depends on how you eat and train and which u pick to use... you are making something that's easy too complicated

There isnt any difference man... im sorry i cant make it any easier... certain compounds are better for certain scenarios...

Appreciate the help bro. Been reading articles and I've been learning a lot on here. What do you think between sarmsx vs sarms1? Heard some bad things about sarms1. A mate of mine I know use to swear by sarms1 but recently changed his tune.

sarms1 is one of the worst companies you could consider and ive been saying now that for oh, i dont know, 3 years...

Top Bottom