napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reasons to stay single if you are:

44YOGearHead

1. If you're my age and retired already... imagine the mayhem you'd be capable of.

2. Travel.

3. Not burdened by others financial short comings, you do what you want for the people you do them for... not because you have to.

4. I love my son, he's the shit. His mother fucked me into buying him a car and her a car at the same time... if I was single I'd be driving either a Vette, or a Viper instead of paying for their shit and driving my car. I'd have a high rise condo versus a home.

5. There'd be a stripper pole in my bedroom. I wouldn't be living in this city full of trollish looking people. I'd probably have a place in or around Vegas.

6. I already know who I'd be dating. And I'd be grinning.

7. I'd go visit NY and learn how to brew up and sit around doing that 3 hours a day.

8. I wouldn't be related to people that speak like they escaped a plantation.

9. I'm a literal person, I like the idea of predictability and stability. The older I get the less shiny this brass ring is. When you are forced to eat shit after a while it begins to taste like shit. Especially when the kid is grown.

10. Look between your thighs brothers... see how it looks now? Vibrant, thick, ready to use??? That thing will eventually die, your will and desire to use it wll vaporize.

If you just look at the statistics on marriage it will scare you away from it. 50% end in divorce, 80% of which are initiated by the women. It probably has to do with a combination for how women are brought up and raised in this day and age and with the fact that most men don't have a clue as how to be men. They let their wives run their lives and women by nature do not want to run shit. 99% of women want to be lead and most men don't know how to lead. Hence women get fed up with their pussy ass men and leave, take half their shit, their kids and their will to live. I don't blame women for doing it, it's just in their nature. A woman can't be with a man she doesn't see as a leader or "cool". As soon as they don't see you this way their natural instinct is to leave and find a guy who can be a leader. My advice to any guy is learn to say NO to your girlfriend/wife and don't cave when they turn to puppy dog eyes. They'll get pissed but the next day or however long after they sulk, they will have more respect for you as a man. Kind of a rant but I've been through my fair share of shit with girls in my youth and it took me till I was 23 to realize the problem was with me always giving into what they wanted. Once I changed how I dealt with them I saw a huge difference.

What a nice shiny/happy way to start a Monday……..
One of my Old Friends was so happy about his marriage he decided to hang his shoes from the rafters in the garage to celebrate!
The problem was……he was still wearing them……watch out for what you wish for….my $0.02

If you just look at the statistics on marriage it will scare you away from it. 50% end in divorce, 80% of which are initiated by the women. It probably has to do with a combination for how women are brought up and raised in this day and age and with the fact that most men don't have a clue as how to be men. They let their wives run their lives and women by nature do not want to run shit. 99% of women want to be lead and most men don't know how to lead. Hence women get fed up with their pussy ass men and leave, take half their shit, their kids and their will to live. I don't blame women for doing it, it's just in their nature. A woman can't be with a man she doesn't see as a leader or "cool". As soon as they don't see you this way their natural instinct is to leave and find a guy who can be a leader. My advice to any guy is learn to say NO to your girlfriend/wife and don't cave when they turn to puppy dog eyes. They'll get pissed but the next day or however long after they sulk, they will have more respect for you as a man. Kind of a rant but I've been through my fair share of shit with girls in my youth and it took me till I was 23 to realize the problem was with me always giving into what they wanted. Once I changed how I dealt with them I saw a huge difference.

So true bro...I would not say it better myself!

Real talk right here. Agreed 100%

So true bro...I would not say it better myself!

IMO women want a few things... stability first, an attentive ear and to feel beautiful. Some women however aren't willing to put in the work to deserve the 3 things they want most. I'm firm in the regard that you will be safe, secure and appreciated as long as you are worthy. See the problem with my wife is two things... 1. Her fucking family (these mooch ass negro soma beeyatches see family as a pocket to put a hand in) , 2. She can't balance a fucking account for shit. If I can do it as a dumb ass man, why the fuck can't you?? Her phone rings all the time with sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins all asking either for money, or if they can move in. I didn't buy my fucking home for anyone other than my family bro's. I told the misses they get older and broker... they're never moving in. I'll fucking leave you and them and let you enjoy one another figuring out where I left for. Everyone in her family is dysfunctional. She is herself. If it weren't for me she'd be just as fucked up I believe. I could leave and pay my mortgage and still be comfy. She'd leave and need to move back in by nightfall. They have the afflicted mindset of poverty being a norm. I love my wife, she gave me my son. I owe her for that and I wouldn't want to see her struggling in life because she did bless me with my boy, but she needs to get her shit together asap. She knows I can cut anyone loose if need be. I don't even speak to my brothers, I barely like anyone and if you cross or betray me you'd be better off killing yourself than to think I'd forgive you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 is on fire the pst couple threads. I love my wife. I want to choke the fuck out of her sometimes but I still have it pretty good. That being said, id never get married again. There is literally no point

Bro, there are people out there with goals. Mine was to serve my country and achieve a certain rank. I was afforded the chance to get promoted one more time, these asswads called me directly and said 'please update your stuff so we can promote you', my response was this "Promote somebody who wants to get promoted. I'm in charge of X amount of people and I'm not gonna accept tripling that number just because you want to promote me. I accept and you'll send me to bumfucked Egypt and that'd be 2-3 more years away from my son and I've already missed too many as it is. I'm not updating shit". I retired going on 3 years ago, I'm fucking good to go. Goals met. Everyone should pair themselves with like minded people who have similar interests and passions. Last night I was asked before finding out they were staying in Houston if I'd fix them all breakfast. Lemme see... 54yo brother in law who can't cook, 80+ father in-law whose longest conversation came after 19 years when he asked my wife to borrow money... mind you not me, her like she runs shit. Negro STFU. I loaned it to him and he paid me back I'm glad to say, because although money is just money... principal is everything. I would literally beat your ass and have to post bail over $5 if need be. A sister in law who once borrowed money from the wife and then told her afterwards when she missed the payback date 'If you wanted it back you should've never loaned it to me'. I had to tell her "I'll spend money coming up there to find you whether you have the money, or not. I'll get my money's worth out of you with these fists if need be. Pay my wife back, or I'll be there later this evening." She sent the money WU asap. My dumbass nephew... that worthless 21yo black piece of shit. He makes you dislike the young because he thinks he's smart, when in reality there are retarded unicorns brighter than him living inside my head. Point is have goals, look at the potential for bum in laws and headaches... then run the fuck away.

Well im a sex addict so idk about being completely single haha.. always have girls around its a must when on gear.. hahaha but so agree on eveything! Especially visiting the Viking!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A lot of truth right here bro. I couldn't agree more with all of it. It's fucked up, but it's the damn truth

Top Bottom