napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reasons to Not Mix Alcohol and Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I talk about mixing alcohol and steroids... Learn the negative impact that alcohol can have while cycling as well as why alcohol use is a horrible idea when training and mixing with steroids.. This video is going to save many people from enduring problems that are easily avoided... Do not miss this video!

Reasons to Not Mix Alcohol and Steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IETJEStSyQk&feature=youtu.be

Loved this bro, about to head to the gym, but had to watch this one first as I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in who knows how long simply because I'm already straining everything and bottom line it just doesn't fit our lifestyle very well. Socially on occasion I can see here and there far and few in between, but the beer swilling guys and weekend party types really need to re-evaluate their goals and commitment. As always fucking the truth and nothing but the truth Dylan!

Thanks for the Passion behind your videos. I quit drinking as soon as I took the plung into AAS. Muscles are way better than a fucking hangover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions about using alcohol on cycke come up a lot. This is a topic that definitely needed covered on that

Great vid Dylan!I stopped drinking back in early January & I noticed a huge difference.I only used to drink(quite a bit) on Friday night & I would wake up on Saturday morning feeling like I didn't even lift on Friday.Feeling dehydrated,bloated,muscles cramping & generally like hell the whole day.It felt like I was like pissing away the whole week's worth of workouts & planned meals from one night.
It really does steal your gains even if it is one night a week.I have made the most noticeable gains in these past few months than I have in the past few years on the bottle & training the same!I've been wearing my old XXL shirts were the sleeves used to be a little baggy & now they're tight around my arms & the rest is filled in nicely.
You really do have to choose if you want to make any progress.

Great video and great timing…..today is 24 Months since I had my last drink as well as opiates…..;)

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs ever. I gave up weekend binge drinking years ago and I'll never go back... If someone needs that "after work drink" then try marijuana instead(Dorian Yates approved).

i cant tell you guys, montgomery, flanex, jj how proud i am of you guys and having the ability to share and help others like you just did, i just fucking love that... you guys are already well respected and you earn so much more on top of it... i really really appreciate and love what you all did and said...

Loved this bro, about to head to the gym, but had to watch this one first as I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in who knows how long simply because I'm already straining everything and bottom line it just doesn't fit our lifestyle very well. Socially on occasion I can see here and there far and few in between, but the beer swilling guys and weekend party types really need to re-evaluate their goals and commitment. As always fucking the truth and nothing but the truth Dylan!
i partied, literally a decade straight brother... i mean, just ridiculous amounts, 3 and 4 days a week at times and im telling you, when i stopped all the bull shit, i went to such a different level... i trained so fucking hard all those years and ruined it with what i was doing... just ruined it... and it got me into trouble etc.. cutting that shit from my life was and is one of the best things i have ever done.. i stick to weed and weed only... alcohol just never leads to anything good in so many different ways... i completely agree that the guys that are into that really need to reevaluate and decide which is more important... as always, THANK YOU for your support brother

Questions about using alcohol on cycke come up a lot. This is a topic that definitely needed covered on that
absolutely brother... i probably should have made this video sooner but we can direct people right to it now when they ask this question...

Thanks for the Passion behind your videos. I quit drinking as soon as I took the plung into AAS. Muscles are way better than a fucking hangover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely agree. I like to be able to wake up and get my day started not feeling like shit. On a Saturday wake up cut my yard and go to gym while the buddies are in bed hungover asleep.

(Enrique)

In this video, I talk about mixing alcohol and steroids... Learn the negative impact that alcohol can have while cycling as well as why alcohol use is a horrible idea when training and mixing with steroids.. This video is going to save many people from enduring problems that are easily avoided... Do not miss this video!

Reasons to Not Mix Alcohol and Steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IETJEStSyQk&feature=youtu.be

Great video!! I needed to hear it! I do enjoy my beer on the weekend, but beer just became way less enticing for me!! Thanks!

Great video!! I needed to hear it! I do enjoy my beer on the weekend, but beer just became way less enticing for me!! Thanks!
im so happy that it helped brother.. trust me, when you cut it out, you will be so much happier, i promise you that...

Definitely agree. I like to be able to wake up and get my day started not feeling like shit. On a Saturday wake up cut my yard and go to gym while the buddies are in bed hungover asleep.

(Enrique)
absolutely! when i think about all the days i wasted from being hungover half the day, it makes me sick but the important thing is leaving it where it belongs, in the past, and now feeling so much better and in far better health and condition...

absolutely! when i think about all the days i wasted from being hungover half the day, it makes me sick but the important thing is leaving it where it belongs, in the past, and now feeling so much better and in far better health and condition...
There's nothing like getting those endorphins going on a Saturday morning at the gym then just coming home and spending quality time with the family feeling nice and healthy great video Dylan thank you very much bro. Keep them coming.

(Enrique)

There's nothing like getting those endorphins going on a Saturday morning at the gym then just coming home and spending quality time with the family feeling nice and healthy great video Dylan thank you very much bro. Keep them coming.

(Enrique)
i agree a million percent... its so damn refreshing brother... thats why i do cardio in the a.m. every day.. it just makes me right all day long.. you are very welcome brother, thank you for the support!

Top Bottom