napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reason to kill myself with a block of concrete...

44YOGearHead

Bottom line watch this fucking video. Surely this bullshit has to be a money move on the part of the NPC and IFBB.
Here's where I piss people off: Classic Physique... so granted some of these guys are aesthetic and muscular undoubtedly, but this fucktard got a fucking pro card. I am officially throwing up. So ANY CLASS below bodybuilding IMHO is for guys who don't wanna wait to get really muscular. They say it's a choice, that it's a preference, but look at this assholes legs. He rolls up his shorts leg and it's almost just an extension of his bird ass'd calves. The guy is of the opinion that he is jacked af. Fuck that. Standards are at an all time low currently. Why the fuck do I even lift anymore? You get rewarded for falling short of your original dreams and then stay there so you can make class weight? This guy is built like he's been lifting incomplete for 3 years max and that he said fuck legs. WTF people.

https://youtu.be/kLmQb0gSM6g

A lot of times the winner of a show is the competitor that was the best of the worst.... Who shows up that day?

And what are the judges looking for? John Jewett won his class in that show and (I think) should have won the overall. But the judges saw it differently.

I have a friend who was in that exact show and she finished 3rd in her class when IMO she CLEARLY should have been first.

Umpires see balls and strikes differently, refs see pass interference differently, body building judges see physiques differently.

44 is right tho, just cuz you win a class, or you "turn pro" doesn't mean it should go to your head.

Last edited:
I'm mixing quikcrete right now and will place it on a string of yarn secured over my head from the ceiling with a candle burning under the yarn... Best of the worst... accurate assessment.

SKIPS LEG DAY: GETS PRO CARD

dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me

dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me

This should be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Shit...pulling out the lawn chair for this one...where's my beer.
#racist
#rickroad

RussellsMuscles - what do you know about 44? Nothing it would seem.

This should be good

Lol, I'm a kinder and gentler 44 nowadays fellas, but...

Dude, I won't even call you bro because you seem fixated with being less than that. Could you please do the world a favor and only speak when spoken to, it seems the lost language of Stupid is still alive. So I'm jealous of someone 4" taller than me that is built like complete shit, looks like legs are an after thought and obviously only trained upper body for the longest and did a piss poor job of it at that? Let me explain something there RussMuss' if I were to compete against him he'd lose, go home and shit on his pro card, scrape it off and mail it to you since you wanna be his fan boy. Lemme guess, you're a settler as well? Don't wanna put the work, or time in to be a competitive bodybuilder so we take the opportunity to win where we fit in right? This everyone gets a pat on the back fuckery isn't cutting it here boy. Racist? You fucking idiot... so we have humans and classic physique races??? You obviously grew up in a home with mom-dads. Don't assume to know shit about me kid. I support mother fuckers all over this board and look out for folks in ways you can't fucking imagine. Racist? Where the fuck did that stupidity come from? You mean biased??? If so, then yes I am biased against mother fuckers with shit physiques getting pro cards as it's a fucking insult. Not gonna fly here? Who the fuck are you??? Please regulate something in regards to me... PLEASE find a way to regulate the one person on this board who named himself in the 3rd person. Write someone, look above ^^^^ EZ is a SUPER MODERATOR and we are in agreement with this guy. I have nothing against physique, or classic physique per say... I have a problem with this crappy ass'd built moron getting a pro card. People ask me all the time if I'm a bodybuilder and yet I chuckle and say no, they say stuff like you should compete and yet I'm content being me and enjoying life. I'm a very humble person believe it or not, so pull that dudes manhood outta your ass cheeks and use that jelly between your ears for something useful.
You could write Dylan and complain citing my reference to your parents both being the same gender and arguing over who does career day and wears pants to school with you while you all walked in the classroom looking like a boy band. Anyways you've entertained The 44 enough... I'm headed to the gym to train quads (I split my leg routine over two days unlike the guy with the pro card) and some other body parts. Racist??? Not gonna fly here... I'm glad you have a high opinion of yourself sis. Now do me a favor and let the adults finish talking dear.

BTW I'd be disgusted if I was you as well, that acceptance of things mediocre attitude you have is cringe worthy.

*EDIT: You should just stop while you're ahead simply by expressing yourself. You see that people have basically warned you above and are waiting for this to end badly for you. You'll resist initially, but will succumb to my will. You'll end up having a nickname with a # symbol in front of it. #120, #10%... you might wanna ask around sister. I'm telling you, I'm not your regular asshole. Sad thing is I'm not a troll, I can back my shit up. So please do not make the mistake of diving in the literal world of shit I have for you.

Last edited:
So I'm kind of confused, is it supposed to be reverse racism? the guy you're talking about is black right? I just watched the video Kelly Burke?
Maybe I missed something??

This is just the way bodybuilding has went these days. The demand is there and it has reinvigorated the sport after it started to die with everything turning into a freak show. They wanted more diversity with a return to aesthetics other than just the mass monsters with the GH guts. It can be a hard pill to swallow for the guys tjat are strictly after mass but that's just the way things are now...take it or leave it. It's brought a LOT of money and a lot of traffic to the competitive world so it wont be changing either. Last I read the men's physique and classic physique divisions are taking in up to 10 times more money than the open classes....and we all know it's all about the money.

^^^^ $$$$$^^^^^ dude still has crap legs and a pro card to say hey your legs are fine for twigs.

Top Bottom