domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason to kill myself with a block of concrete...

Thumbs up Reason to kill myself with a block of concrete...

Bottom line watch this fucking video. Surely this bullshit has to be a money move on the part of the NPC and IFBB.
    Here's where I piss people off: Classic Physique... so granted some of these guys are aesthetic and muscular undoubtedly, but this fucktard got a fucking pro card. I am officially throwing up. So ANY CLASS below bodybuilding IMHO is for guys who don't wanna wait to get really muscular. They say it's a choice, that it's a preference, but look at this assholes legs. He rolls up his shorts leg and it's almost just an extension of his bird ass'd calves. The guy is of the opinion that he is jacked af. Fuck that. Standards are at an all time low currently. Why the fuck do I even lift anymore? You get rewarded for falling short of your original dreams and then stay there so you can make class weight? This guy is built like he's been lifting incomplete for 3 years max and that he said fuck legs. WTF people.

https://youtu.be/kLmQb0gSM6g

You know how it is these days, EVERYBODY gets a damn trophy wtf...

A lot of times the winner of a show is the competitor that was the best of the worst.... Who shows up that day?

And what are the judges looking for? John Jewett won his class in that show and (I think) should have won the overall. But the judges saw it differently.

I have a friend who was in that exact show and she finished 3rd in her class when IMO she CLEARLY should have been first.

Umpires see balls and strikes differently, refs see pass interference differently, body building judges see physiques differently.

44 is right tho, just cuz you win a class, or you "turn pro" doesn't mean it should go to your head.
    Last edited by EZ_E; 06-01-2017 at 05:16 AM.

I'm mixing quikcrete right now and will place it on a string of yarn secured over my head from the ceiling with a candle burning under the yarn... Best of the worst... accurate assessment.

SKIPS LEG DAY: GETS PRO CARD

dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me

VIP Member
    RussellsMuscles - what do you know about 44? Nothing it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmuscles View Post
    dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. You should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. Fucking disgusts me
    lmao........

Quote Originally Posted by RussellsMuscles View Post
    dude youre just being fucking racist and that's not gonna fly here bro. you should stop being jealous and why don't you go compete against him instead of trying to put someone down. fucking disgusts me
    This should be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Shit...pulling out the lawn chair for this one...where's my beer.
    #racist
    #rickroad

Quote Originally Posted by RussellsMuscles View Post
    dude youre just being fucking racist
    Give 44 some credit…he's only 1/2 way through his"White guys for dummies" book…...