napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Really would like advice please

luigi

Hi,

I'm 30y and went next little step ip up in supplements...

Used gw and mk677 before without problems.

Started again a month ago with mk677
Now I'm researching ostarine from focused nutrition since 12 days and gw since 5 days...
I have nolvadix as a serm on its way, ... not native english speaking BTW.

Yesterday I felt a discomfortable feeling in my balls after orgasm, and it lasted througout the day.
Today I went to the gym and afternooon cardio for 45min afterwards, no problem.
When I showered I noticed my niples were little puffy and the weird semi-pain feeling in the balls again.
I post this 12 hours after, and still have that same pressure-like sensation of pain in the balls, not abdomen
What are my best options?
Order asap a AI like aromasin? ... wait what 2morrow brings, bcs I dobled the dose of gw since yesterday from 10mg to 20mh

or stop mk2866 straight away????
Need some advice from experienced members.

Please help me if you can

Thanks in advance,
Luigi

Ciao Luigi, make sure you get your sarms from a quality supplier like SARMSX next time... from the symptoms you describe it's very possible that you are taking pro-hormones, not real sarms...

In my opinion, I would stop taking that shit for the moment

I stopped taking this "ostarine"

Should I take the serm when it arrives?
The AI is not needed now in my case I guess?

Greetings

You are experiencing the effcts of shutdown because what you have is not legit sarms at all. They are.ikely prohormones form the sounds of the side effcts you are experiencing. You need to stop everything at once and do a full pct. for future reference, only go with high quality legit sarms so you do not have these issues. The only source I recommend is www.sarmsx.com

This is the pct you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Last edited:
brother, this is not good at all... you were very very misled and you MUST handle this asap... you need a full pct NOW bro...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

How bad is it that I will only get these things in a week??
I will be supressed, but not shut down I guess, first time for me...
after 12days of this, how bad can it be?

Stopped taking that "osta" and keep on going with gw and mk677...

Thank you so much for the help and support.

you will be okay if you run this properly bro... if you run it as i say, you will be fine...

Thanks Dylan.

Problem with quality sarms is, that here in Belgium, customs is really a pain in the ass.
I ordered gw and mk677 from holland without problems, and both worked ok...no wonders but it really felt like a huge boost without sides. ( focussed nutrition)
This osta ( same brand) was clearly another story... going to the doctor tomorrow to try and get al this pct stuff legally, I feel like he should help me out, if not I order it from the black market and hope to recieve it in two days...

If anyone knows a way to order good sarms from Belgium...I'm all ears :)

Thanks so far
Luigi

I had these same symptoms in my mid 20's when I ran prohormones. Every 10 minutes it felt like someone thumped me in the balls, my dick wouldn't work when I needed it too and my prostate hurt.

Might have to give it a try ordering from sarmsx...

Could you recover fully, and when does the aching subside?

I have just managed to order everything thanks god!!

Will go to the doctor émorrow for blood works and post it when i have results.
Would like to be a helping case for others who were mislet and didn't do proper research.
My god how unfair, fucking people over

Last edited:
i agree brother, i see this daily... just be happy you are getting this corrected now and will not make the same mistake again!

Top Bottom