napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Realistic expectations and brutal honesty 44 style

44YOGearHead

First, I'm nobody important and my opinion is just that... my opinion it has no weight whatsoever in the grand scheme of things. I just wanna offer up a few observations on expectations of steroids and some honesty about things... yes, bitch this is a rant.
I'll start with myself as everyone who is critical of others, should be critical of themselves first and foremost:

ME:
1. I'm not that big by my own standards. 5' 9" and 230 +/- a couple of pounds ain't shit in my book.
2. I'm lazy as I feel I could push myself harder in the gym and in regards to maintaining a cleaner diet.
3. I'm currently bulking... why no fucking idea other than I want to get bigger. It's not a clean bulk either as I drink mass gainers with whole milk, fruit and a scoop of ice cream. My abs are almost gone. Fuck me.
4. My main concern is and always will be size and strength.
5. I've torn my abdominal wall doing cable pulldowns with over 250lbs, I've recently torn a bicep... not a distal tendon rupture thank goodness. I'm stupid af.
6. My motivation for lifting the way I do (heavier than you no matter what) is having an outlet for pent up aggression and hatred of others and probably self... fuck I dunno.
7. I train with my earbuds in not because I'm listening to some fantastic song, but rather so I won't have to listen to you ask a gang of fucking questions while I'm trying to train.

You (if applicable):
1. Probably aren't that serious in the gym and have some lame excuse as to why. You think you are serious, but to the likes of a real weightlifter you aren't.
2. You want a short cut with AAS and probably have never busted the leather on a weight belt, or needed one for more than curling in the squat rack.
3. Just because you fucking meal prep, have a stringer tank that says 'Train Insane" and have a slingshot you're not a weightlifter.
4. Counting macros is not being super dedicated it means you count your fucking macros fucktard.
5. You think researching AAS is simply looking up information on a compound you want to run and concluding that it won't fuck you up if you run it wrong.
6. You go to the gym with guys smaller than you to look/feel good versus with bigger guys to become better.
7. Your muscles are only prevalent in the mirror as you only train what you can see standing in front of that bitch. Even those are mediocre at best.

Expectations of steroids:
  • Real gains take FOUR things 1. knowing how to train, 2. Training intensely and 3. Recuperation by means of food and rest, 4. Years
  • You have to actually train harder than you want to to get the most out of AAS.
  • Taking oral steroids only is not being a true AAS guy... we pin shithead.
  • However big you think you are on AAS... you're not that big unless you know the misery of sitting day in and day out in discomfort and pain.
  • Even then you're not there yet.
  • Meals are important. You must eat to grow bottom line. Intermittent Fasting and Keto are not really for beginners as they are purpose driven methods.
  • If you've been in the gym a straight year and look the same as day one... AAS can't fix that.
  • The gains you get off your first cycle no matter what will always seem to be the best ever... they aren't. The best will come with knowledge.
  • If you find yourself staring at bums like me training in the gym and NOT saying/thinking 'scrub' to yourself AAS can't fix that.
  • Work ethic in the Church of Iron is what matters most, not AAS. Find a real sense of getting shit done in the gym. Kill shit daily.

Bottom line don't be the gym poser/pussy/loser pretending to be all about the lifestyle. If you train and can muster a smile after a set... fuckboy please.
Own shit. The gym, your physique, your life... your exhaustion. Make your fatigue self induced. Can't stay up I need a nap exhausted works best. And... stop the excuses please. Can't, shouldn't and over trained aren't in your vocabulary unless you're a pussy.

Well tell us how you really feel. I my self am still learning to eat. I always just ate what I thought was healthy when ever I was hungry. Lately I been trying to count calories but shit is really hard to be accurate.

Well tell us how you really feel. I my self am still learning to eat. I always just ate what I thought was healthy when ever I was hungry. Lately I been trying to count calories but shit is really hard to be accurate.

Exactly and my general rule with food is this... try to eat as healthy as you can stand to and eat til satisfied, NOT TILL FULL.

How do you bulk if you only eat until satisfied? Your appetite must be huge

Eat like 7x a day minimum, never be hungry, Eat/drink a calorie dense meal containing dairy/casein before bed and when you wake have slow and fast digesting proteins. I've gained like 10 pounds in a week and I can't see stopping at the moment. Being constantly pissed off helps as well... anger brings intensity and intensity brings fatigue, fatigue brings hunger, you eat, lay down and rest a bit and feed. We're essentially machines bro...
This is gonna sound fucked up, but I've fallen from what drives me somewhat... the anger part as I try to be a better person, a bigger person and that's why I've been less "44ish" on here and trying to co-exist with argumentative persons. I'm re-channeling some of this anger to the gym as of now. Got an appointment this morning, gotta make a call later for my mother and then I'm fucking killing the gym. The return of functional hatred is gonna be used for big things.

Last edited:
Love the post 44 and I saw your video on primo. Do Decca and winny or what ever pops in your crazy dome keep it up

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The older I get the more of this I see and realize goes on and hell even I was the guy looking at myself after a set when there was nothing to look at. But I have progressed and continue to move forward. That's the ultimate goal , to continue to improve ones self thru hard work and dedication. Rules for life not just the gym. I applaud your rechanneling of anger because that's hard to do I know because I struggle with it daily. But there will always be those so called fuckboys and half asses in life. Just have to thank them for making you stand out even more than your hard work already does man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great list of things, and very true 44. Those that are truly dedicated and have been in the game a long time know what's up

Eat like 7x a day minimum, never be hungry, Eat/drink a calorie dense meal containing dairy/casein before bed and when you wake have slow and fast digesting proteins. I've gained like 10 pounds in a week and I can't see stopping at the moment. Being constantly pissed off helps as well... anger brings intensity and intensity brings fatigue, fatigue brings hunger, you eat, lay down and rest a bit and feed. We're essentially machines bro...
This is gonna sound fucked up, but I've fallen from what drives me somewhat... the anger part as I try to be a better person, a bigger person and that's why I've been less "44ish" on here and trying to co-exist with argumentative persons. I'm re-channeling some of this anger to the gym as of now. Got an appointment this morning, gotta make a call later for my mother and then I'm fucking killing the gym. The return of functional hatred is gonna be used for big things.

It's what made you who you are today.

It's what made you who you are today.

Well I'm plenty full of anger today so it's gonna be an epic WO today.
You can kick me and I'll get up.
Stomp me, break my jaw and I'll still get up.
Pull a gun... I'll rip it out of your hands beat you with it, shove it in your mouth, laugh and leave; then go kill your family.
The gym is gonna fucking die today.

I hope somebody is listening... the fucking gym is gonna die today.

Last edited:
Don't even need my coffee this morning.
This was all the motivation I needed for the day.
Thanks for the post 44 and the constant reminders that no matter how hard you are working there's always someone out there working harder and waiting for a chance to pass you up. Never stop.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Don't even need my coffee this morning.
This was all the motivation I needed for the day.
Thanks for the post 44 and the constant reminders that no matter how hard you are working there's always someone out there working harder and waiting for a chance to pass you up. Never stop.

I'm not motivated this morning bro... I'm literally brewing inside. I'm not very social so the chances of acting out on this anger negatively are all but zero, but them fucking weights are gonna pay today.

Yeah man woke up pissed because it's a certain day and my dad passed away before this day... shit this sounds like code talk, anyways today is not what it used to be for me if that makes any sense.

Damn bro. This hit me so hard you gave me a black eye!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol damn... my bad lol. Nah today is my bday of all things and my dad passed away a few years ago a few days before my bday so this whole week has been a rough one mentally. I'm all good though helluva workout had today.

For what it's worth, happy birthday!
I know it's a tough reminder of your dad, but I hope you enjoy it in true 44 style.
I pity the plates that are in your way today.

Lol damn... my bad lol. Nah today is my bday of all things and my dad passed away a few years ago a few days before my bday so this whole week has been a rough one mentally. I'm all good though helluva workout had today.
Happy Birthday bro! Hope you have a great one!!!

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom