napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Real rad140?

Sasquatch012

I have been on rad140 for four weeks now. I purchased it from proven peptides. I am beginning to believe that what I got may not actually be rad140. I started off with 20mg/ed, but by day two I had a persistent headache and by day 4 went down to 15mg/ed and the headaches went away. I also have been getting a lot of acne on my arms while on it. I havent noticed much of a difference in strength but have had a few people I work with make comments about how much larger I have got. I dont feel "good" like ostrine, but more run down and tired.

sorry to tell you man but that website isnt a proven source. Best is to stop taking it as you dont even know if its real rad140. best to get your sarms from esarms.com

I hear a lot of mixed things about Proven Peptides, and I would not be surprised if you ended up with some kind of prohormone instead. Definitely would be better off with esarms, and knowing you are getting the real deal.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

that is an absolutely horrible site and thats why you are having the experience you are having... i would NEVER use them nor advise them to anyone...

Thank you everyone for your responses. It's in the garbage now. I think I will just stay away from sarms as there is no way that I'm aware of to test them at home.

all sarms should be gotten from www.esarms.com
they are tried and true and used by the pros.
90% of other SARMS on the market are fake! they could be anywhere from creatine to pro hormones

Top Bottom