napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Real or fake?

Dmiller0097

Hey guys ok so I'm running my first cycle and was recommended on doing test only my source got me a blend I know probably shouldn't have been a blend for my first cycle.

Currently taking 1cc of eurochem labs mega test 450 twice a week for twelve weeks and have clomid for PCT

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

I currently took my second pin yesterday and have been on for a total of 6 days my question is should I feel any diff by now? Energy? overall wellbeing? Strength? I'm just trying to make sure I didn't get screwed.

My stats are I'm 24 190 14% bf 5'10"
I've ran 2 pro hormone cycles before this

Dmiller0097 said:
Hey guys ok so I'm running my first cycle and was recommended on doing test only my source got me a blend I know probably shouldn't have been a blend for my first cycle.

Currently taking 1cc of eurochem labs mega test 450 twice a week for twelve weeks and have clomid for PCT

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

I currently took my second pin yesterday and have been on for a total of 6 days my question is should I feel any diff by now? Energy? overall wellbeing? Strength? I'm just trying to make sure I didn't get screwed.

bro your running a an odd blend but its mainly long esters especially with undecanoate... your not going to get anything drastic from 50 mg of test acetate per week, even with it being such a short ester because its simply not enough... i really don't care for this blend at all... it doesn't make any sense to add that little of a short ester... i can understand the reasoning if it were dosed higher but to me, its just a waste... regardless, you can't expect much of anything in this short of time frame... at least 4 weeks with longer esters and being undecanoate is making up such a large portion, perhaps a bit longer..

I would say it's fake, I say that because of the blend it is. I'm sure it's got test in it but I wouldn't bank on it being any good. I agree with Dylan, I don't see putting that little bit of test a in something you will only be taking twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
Dmiller0097 said:

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

bro your running a an odd blend but its mainly long esters especially with undecanoate... your not going to get anything drastic from 50 mg of test acetate per week, even with it being such a short ester because its simply not enough... i really don't care for this blend at all... it doesn't make any sense to add that little of a short ester... i can understand the reasoning if it were dosed higher but to me, its just a waste... regardless, you can't expect much of anything in this short of time frame... at least 4 weeks with longer esters and being undecanoate is making up such a large portion, perhaps a bit longer..

Thanks for the reply i didn't think I had given enough time I know with my prohormone cycles it took a few weeks to feel anything but I figured with pinning It would be shorter time frame to feel a difference. And I thought was an odd blend my next cycle will be a lot different. I will be sure to post what I want my next cycle to be on here to get excellent reviews on it before hand

:?
Achilles87 said:
I would say it's fake, I say that because of the blend it is. I'm sure it's got test in it but I wouldn't bank on it being any good. I agree with Dylan, I don't see putting that little bit of test a in something you will only be taking twice a week.

Thanks for the reply man I sure hope it's not bunk the guy I got it through I've known for awhile and have a lot of respect for

I would agree. Strange blend. And the combination really makes no sense

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Dmiller0097 said:

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

Are you saying you are running 1cc twice per week of this blend? I don't know if your test is any good or not, but if it is, that dose is going to be way too high for you. 900mg of test per week is too high for the stage you are at. 1cc per week total would be closer to where you should be. Are you using aromasin or an AI with your cycle?

Dmiller0097 said:
:?
Achilles87 said:

Thanks for the reply man I sure hope it's not bunk the guy I got it through I've known for awhile and have a lot of respect for

It very well could be good but with my experience with blends like that it never worked out. I will also say when it comes to this game even the guy you think is your best friend will screw you over "I'm not saying everyone is like that but a lot are". Real life experience with me, first few bottles of gear I got was from a very good friend, the gear was good and i enjoyed it but he charged me 200 dollars a bottle... Keep in mind this was 10 years ago and I didn't know a lot about forums and what not so I didn't have anyone else to ask. I am not saying your friend took you for a ride but when it comes to money you find out who your true friends are.

I would be willing to bet its just test e 250 packaged to look like 400. If it really has thise blends your hormones are going to be all over the place and without an ai in place you wont be very happy

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RickRock said:
Dmiller0097 said:

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

Are you saying you are running 1cc twice per week of this blend? I don't know if your test is any good or not, but if it is, that dose is going to be way too high for you. 900mg of test per week is too high for the stage you are at. 1cc per week total would be closer to where you should be. Are you using aromasin or an AI with your cycle?

No I am currently not on aromasin or an ai.

Dmiller0097 said:
RickRock said:
Dmiller0097 said:

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

You really need to get on an AI ASAP brother. You don't want your estrogen getting out of control. That could give you some serious problems if it gets bad enough

RickRock said:
Dmiller0097 said:
RickRock said:
Dmiller0097 said:

The blend consist of
250mg Test E
150mg Test Undecanoate
50mg Test A

You really need to get on an AI ASAP brother. You don't want your estrogen getting out of control. That could give you some serious problems if it gets bad enough

Thanks man for the advice will be getting on some asap.

bro in all honesty if i was you, i would just completely stop this right now... it just has mess written all over it... who the fuck knows what you have, what your running etc... but it sounds like not only did you get taken for a ride on this but you don't really know what your doing and that's very dangerous... i would stop, run a small pct, reassess everything, get trusted gear, learn exactly just what your doing and do this right... you can catch this early enough to fix and prevent a severe situation from occurring... you still have time to catch this... don't try to save a few bucks to jeopardize your health

I always thought it was impossible to put more than 330mg of test into 1ml regardless of the various esters...

No you can but it requires so much solvents it just becomes unsafe and painful

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
No you can but it requires so much solvents it just becomes unsafe and painful

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yes, extremely painful and just not worth it whatsoever

Thanks for all the help Dylan and everyone else I am going to go with your advice and stop immediately and take a short pct the more I thought about the more I realized how unprepared I was. And it sucks because the guy that was helping me with my first cycle is someone I trust and has more years in the business than my age but I feel like I just kind of got thrown to the wolves! But now I know I have great expertise and reliable sources to help me along the way

It's gonna take longer bud. I can feel test E the day after I pin, but with a blend like that who knows? The feeling won't be drastic at first anyway... Very subtle unless you're sensitive.

Top Bottom