napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ready to try SARMS MK-2866

Gbaum

Hey Dylan,

I’m 31 and have considered using Sarms for the past year. My metabolism and endurance have appeared to hit a wall within the past year even after maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine. After my research I’m pretty certain that I want to try MK-2866. To be clear, I’m not looking for anything crazy. I’m ok with gaining a little strength and hopefully losing some fat. My goal is to gain some lean body mass but mainly drop bodyfat. Currently I’m 6’1 and 196lbs and 18% bodyfat.

I know your recommendation for MK-2866 is as follows from other posts:

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry for all the writing but here are my questions.

1. Would you recommend this Sarm for my first time considering my goals?

2. In my research I’ve read some scary posts about side effects such as anxiety and depression after coming off this plus low T levels. Would you say this was most likely a problem with PCT? What’s your experience personally or with friends about side effects?

3. I’ve never heard of the product for 9-12 POST CT. How does it differ from HCG and what’s going on during this time with ones body? Do you have to wait for the Mini PCT to be over at week 16 before starting again this SARM?

4 Where can I buy clomid and gw-501516?

5. I noticed sarmsx has a different name on the bottle for Ostarine. Is there any different or just the name?

6. Does MK-2866 come only in oral form and does it have to be refrigerated?

7. My body seems to be sensitive to most things. Would it be ok if I started at 12.5 for a week and then move up if I feel ok?

Thanks I’m advance!,

For the goals you have, you'd be MUCH better off going with a sarms stack for fat loss. This is what id recommend to you

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

All sarms are taken orally, and DO NOT refrigerate them. Store them in room temperature away from sunlight

Btw any sides from the stack Dylan suggested will be very minimal and a mini PCT will easily take care of them. The scary posts you have read about most likely relate to people who didn't get the sarms they were expecting but prohormones - sarms are frequently faked unfortunately.

Hey Dylan,

I’m 31 and have considered using Sarms for the past year. My metabolism and endurance have appeared to hit a wall within the past year even after maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine. After my research I’m pretty certain that I want to try MK-2866. To be clear, I’m not looking for anything crazy. I’m ok with gaining a little strength and hopefully losing some fat. My goal is to gain some lean body mass but mainly drop bodyfat. Currently I’m 6’1 and 196lbs and 18% bodyfat.

I know your recommendation for MK-2866 is as follows from other posts:

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry for all the writing but here are my questions.

1. Would you recommend this Sarm for my first time considering my goals?

2. In my research I’ve read some scary posts about side effects such as anxiety and depression after coming off this plus low T levels. Would you say this was most likely a problem with PCT? What’s your experience personally or with friends about side effects?

3. I’ve never heard of the product for 9-12 POST CT. How does it differ from HCG and what’s going on during this time with ones body? Do you have to wait for the Mini PCT to be over at week 16 before starting again this SARM?

4 Where can I buy clomid and gw-501516?

5. I noticed sarmsx has a different name on the bottle for Ostarine. Is there any different or just the name?

6. Does MK-2866 come only in oral form and does it have to be refrigerated?

7. My body seems to be sensitive to most things. Would it be ok if I started at 12.5 for a week and then move up if I feel ok?

Thanks I’m advance!,

1. yes

2. bro, you are reading about steroid pct's NOT sarms and that when people DO NOT run a proper pct

3. read the article on the website... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Hc6ct7HWE&t=76s

4. sarmsx

5. same exact thing

6. NEVER refridgerate

7. do whatever you want

bro, you are seriously overthinking something so simple, seriously... you probably should not use anything to be honest because when you overthink too much, you make more mistakes and you are looking at a sarm like its a steroid... you are going way overboard on it so my recommendation is DEFINITELY NOT to use steroids and probably not anything

1. yes

2. bro, you are reading about steroid pct's NOT sarms and that when people DO NOT run a proper pct

3. read the article on the website... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Hc6ct7HWE&t=76s

4. sarmsx

5. same exact thing

6. NEVER refridgerate

7. do whatever you want

bro, you are seriously overthinking something so simple, seriously... you probably should not use anything to be honest because when you overthink too much, you make more mistakes and you are looking at a sarm like its a steroid... you are going way overboard on it so my recommendation is DEFINITELY NOT to use steroids and probably not anything

Thanks for the info. Regarding number 2, I only asked because that post he specifically said he took only MK-2866 and nothing else. He mentioned that while taking MK-2866 that he had a great sense of well being and felt like Superman. He did a PCT but it seemed weak. If this risk is only for steroids, why is it so important to run a good PCT?

I am definitely not gong to use steroids. Maybe I’m overthinking it but I like to do my research and find out all potential risks before I It something in my body I know nothing about. I’ve seen you rip other people for starting something without knowing what comes next. I’ve never tried sarms before so I’m just making sure I know as much as I can first. Thanks again for your response.

Its a MINI pct NOT even close to a full pct and if some one felt like “superman” on mk and got highly suppressed then they did not have real mk

That why I wanted to ask. Thanks for that response. I’ve just learned in my 31 years that there is no such thing as a free lunch. I just wanted to make sure I understand everything including the potential risks. From your experience, is there any side effects that one could expect at all? The fact that you think I’m overthinking it seems like good news to me. I’m going to go for it.

bro just look up low testosterone symptoms or watch my videos that i have done countless times on it...

i highly doubt you have any symptoms whatsoever running the cycle properly

Final question. Since I have no idea what suppression feels like, what can I expect? If I run your recommended Post CT and mini PCT will I not notice anything?
You dont really notice the effects of suppression until your test gets really low or you get shutdown completely. Neither should be the case with legit MK2866

You dont really notice the effects of suppression until your test gets really low or you get shutdown completely. Neither should be the case with legit MK2866

Awesome. Speaking of legit MK2866. I went to sarmsx.com like Dylan said and I’m ready to buy but I don’t see clomid or GW anywhere on there. Any ideas or links? I want to make sure I have everything before so start.

Top Bottom