napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ready for contest cycle

sogoyyy

So with new job as Fitness Director for new UFC Gym I've had to readjust my contest schedule. I'm planning doing Nationals in Miami Nov 18. Right at 13 weeks. Not looking at long cycle anyway. I've cruised on 400mg super test 1 every 10 days for past 2 months. Plus aromasin and gw.

Thinking
300mg test per week
300mg tren per week
Only have 2 vials Masteron so I'll run till out
Final 5 weeks 50mg Winstrol
50mg proviron
Aromasin eod
Caber every 3 to 4 days
S4 daily
Gw daily
Sr9009 daily

I also have 1 bottle deca, 2 eq, test cyp.
Due to financial things can't really get anymore aas.

Normal
BCAAs, probiotics, multi, digestive enzymes, etc

I normally in am fasted cardio, then BCAAs and carb drink while lifting right after. My intermittent fasting is normally from 9pm to 12 pm...it don't work for everyone but it works for me. Cardio is 30 min elliptical m-w-f along with 15 min stairs...tues n thurs depends I either do boxing or kickboxing or functional cardio. Training I go with feel.

I do men's physique not classic or nothing.

b64844b6ed3f53d174f0f8490ac77da2.jpg
277df0c08ba78825172f8087100136dd.jpg
0ee3129402c79e4dde21c466dcca43af.jpg
1536604a4e8ce21d52cec361c4480f0e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'd move the mast closer to the end of prep if you have a limited supply. Or try to make a trade with someone with the deca.

I'd move the mast closer to the end of prep if you have a limited supply. Or try to make a trade with someone with the deca.
I dont fck wit no one locally here. I def don't plan on ever running deca anyway. My boy gave it to me. Good advice on cycle.

Cycle looks great and you are in good shape for prep. I agree with EZ. Save and Use the Masteron the final weeks leading into the show so you go in harder and more vascular.

Cycle looks great and you are in good shape for prep. I agree with EZ. Save and Use the Masteron the final weeks leading into the show so you go in harder and more vascular.
Good looking. Gone see if I can find another mast. Hell I got eq and deca I don't need.

Top Bottom