napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reaction from clomid

voboketek

Hello Dylan,

I've been an avid fan of Isarms videos and I love the content you're putting out there.

I've never been on steroids. After watching your videos, I tried giving clomid a try. I went to alternative medicine doctor who prescribed me 15mg of clomid with 0.08mg of anastrozole, 15mg of DHEA and a Vitamin B12 supplement every day for 6 weeks.

In the first few weeks I felt great. My testosterone went up from 593ng/dL to 1083 ng/dL.

In the subsequent weeks, I got heavy reactive hypoglycemia. Massive sleepiness due to drop in blood sugar right after meals.

Do you think this is attributable to clomid? Thank you.

its highly unlikely... in studies that have been done on large amounts of people, generally little to none have had it show to cause anything close to that... obviously anything is possible but its highly unlikely... have you ever had these kind of symptoms before?

I've never heard of Clomid being associated with any type of blood sugar issues

Hello Dylan,

I've been an avid fan of Isarms videos and I love the content you're putting out there.

I've never been on steroids. After watching your videos, I tried giving clomid a try. I went to alternative medicine doctor who prescribed me 15mg of clomid with 0.08mg of anastrozole, 15mg of DHEA and a Vitamin B12 supplement every day for 6 weeks.

In the first few weeks I felt great. My testosterone went up from 593ng/dL to 1083 ng/dL.

In the subsequent weeks, I got heavy reactive hypoglycemia. Massive sleepiness due to drop in blood sugar right after meals.

Do you think this is attributable to clomid? Thank you.

what brand of DHEA are you using?

Top Bottom