napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Re-intro..

renglez

Wassup isarm fam,

Checking out the forum after being off for a while, i was trying to grow my clan. Mission accomplished! Hope youre all staying safe and making gains.
is hippocampus still here? is valhalla gear still around(that was some top shelf gear)? Is 'The 44' 45 yet? lol. Dylan, just went through your last log, youre still a piece of steel bro!

Cheers to all!

Those sources aren't around anymore. Go to the source section to see the current sponsors/sources. If you're domestic message me on Wickr - cbbram

Welcome back!

Wassup isarm fam,

Checking out the forum after being off for a while, i was trying to grow my clan. Mission accomplished! Hope youre all staying safe and making gains.
is hippocampus still here? is valhalla gear still around(that was some top shelf gear)? Is 'The 44' 45 yet? lol. Dylan, just went through your last log, youre still a piece of steel bro!

Cheers to all!

Wow never thought I would hear those names again lol [emoji23] valhalla now that shit was [emoji108]

hey bro, good to see you back man! none of those sources are here anymore bro... we have the best of the best on the forum, so you never have that concern! Great to see you back man... im always here to help!

Top Bottom