napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rash

nnoorra

Hey man so have you ever heard of a real red neck rash really itchy, im pretty sure its from letrozole. But i stopped taking the letro 3 days ago. im also on deca and test. Any info or familiarity?

Hey man so have you ever heard of a real red neck rash really itchy, im pretty sure its from letrozole. But i stopped taking the letro 3 days ago. im also on deca and test. Any info or familiarity?
where did you get your letro?

I'm getting the red rash as well, I used dianabol 30mg a day and deca about 250mg a week and the rash comes in different parts of my body. I finished my cycle but didn't gain much from it. The rash significantly decreased and it has been 3 weeks, I'm also looking for answers

You could be having a reaction to something. Is it liquid or pill form? Why are you taking letro? Do you have gyno?

I'm getting the red rash as well, I used dianabol 30mg a day and deca about 250mg a week and the rash comes in different parts of my body. I finished my cycle but didn't gain much from it. The rash significantly decreased and it has been 3 weeks, I'm also looking for answers

I figured out what it was... it is from estrogen being to low. No worries, watch the dosing on the letro or AI's.

Thank you for the reply. What ways can we do to prevent that in the future? If I get results from myself I'll surely post here

Top Bottom