napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rapid Healing - How To Heal Your Injuries FASTER

Mozart

Hey guys, it's Mozart.

I have a pretty detailed question and I hope this will create a nice discussion about injuries, healing, etc...

I have been suffering from 2 extremely annoying injuries for a couple months now - shoulder impingement (impingement subacromiale) + patellar tendon inflamation on my both knees. I have rested on these injuries for 2 months, iced, done some stretching and corrective exercises. At this point, I only have very little pain during common daily activities. In fact, if I wasn't an athelete, I wouldn't even bother posting about it. However, I can still feel both of these injuries during workouts (even with very light weights) and I would like to slowly return to boxing (my goal is to do so in 2-3 months from now). I need to fix these injuries until then so that I can focus on the actual training, instead of being bothered by the injuries.

I am willing to run any stack/supplement/therapy combination to fix this, I just need guidance in picking the right substances.

I've been thinking about a combination of SARMS/steroids + supplements, but I am lost in all the information.
I've read great things about Ostarine, BPC-157, LGD, GH, and also a substance called Alflutop.

Do you have any experience with these substances healing the injuries that I have?
Are there any non-steroidal, non-SARM supplements, that are a MUST HAVE to support this treatment?
(I would run these in conjunction with a steroid and/or SARMs)

Additionally, during the usage of these substances I plan to work out my upper body and with moderate weights only, because I've been able to find a couple exercises that do no damage to my impinged shoulder. My legs will rest and I will only do stretches/foam rolling IF ADVISED. Furthermore, I am not looking to "gain size", the primary goal is to heal my injuries and to slowly be able to return to boxing.

If you have any experience, advice, insight to share, please do so... thank you!

I’ve had good success with MK677. I have also run Rad and Osta and my joints felt great. I’ve never run Bpc157 or TB500 - too many mixed reviews. (Also I would only trust pharma-grade solutions if I was injecting near or in the joint, as with BP157). Lastly, as a fellow sufferer of patella tendinitis for years, I found that it is as much to do with a muscle imbalance as it is with over use. I started deadlifting about two months ago and my patella tendinitis pain is all but eliminated - and I’ve had it constantly for 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had good success with MK677. I have also run Rad and Osta and my joints felt great. I’ve never run Bpc157 or TB500 - too many mixed reviews. (Also I would only trust pharma-grade solutions if I was injecting near or in the joint, as with BP157). Lastly, as a fellow sufferer of patella tendinitis for years, I found that it is as much to do with a muscle imbalance as it is with over use. I started deadlifting about two months ago and my patella tendinitis pain is all but eliminated - and I’ve had it constantly for 6 years.

Thanks for the awesome reply! MK677 looks very promising. I gave up on TB500 because of the cancer related stuff but I am still leaving BPC157 open... My patellar tendon got inflamed from going back to the gym after not training legs for over a year and then doing squats and jump squats. I got an xray done and the bones are ok. The doctor said it is inflamation, meinly because the pain started gradually. I went complete STUPID with the sudden leg exercises (I love training legs)... by the way what does "my patella tendinitis pain is all but eliminated" mean? Does that mean you still have the pain or it is gone? Thanks again!

here is the most ideal healing stack to go with..

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

...by the way what does "my patella tendinitis pain is all but eliminated" mean? Does that mean you still have the pain or it is gone? Thanks again!

I am in my 50s which I assume is a bit older than you – and have had knee injuries since grammar school from one thing or another. So, my knee pain is actually a combination of two things – some cartilage degeneration as well as tendinitis where my quadricep attaches to the patella on the top ridge of my kneecap. So what I’m saying is my knees will never be completely pain-free but I have felt better after starting the deadlifts and running the cycle of MK 677 than I have in about 15 years. The deadlifts, in particular – completely strengthened my entire posterior chain – so my quadricep is not overly constricting and pulling on the patella – which was part of the problem according to many doctors.

here is the most ideal healing stack to go with..

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I am in my 50s which I assume is a bit older than you – and have had knee injuries since grammar school from one thing or another. So, my knee pain is actually a combination of two things – some cartilage degeneration as well as tendinitis where my quadricep attaches to the patella on the top ridge of my kneecap. So what I’m saying is my knees will never be completely pain-free but I have felt better after starting the deadlifts and running the cycle of MK 677 than I have in about 15 years. The deadlifts, in particular – completely strengthened my entire posterior chain – so my quadricep is not overly constricting and pulling on the patella – which was part of the problem according to many doctors.

Thank you so much for these awesome replies! I am going to look into the peptides you have suggested and get my hands on them to do some research on my.....rat.

Thanks once again!

I also had a shoulder impingement. Stack that was mentioned above helped me to get rid of this injury (but I didn’t use mk2866).

Top Bottom