napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rant not Really

Hey brothers. I've been here and there reading but not doing much posting as of late with the focusing on getting things in order outside the net. However, I figured I'd post today because the lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze me.

I'm not going to into all the detail and everything about dumb this person is, because it's a similar story to what most who have been here a while have heard. I will say this though, there is no magic gear or SARMS that will get you to lose weight and look a like a professional bodybuiler.

Now, I'm not saying gear and other things out there won't help this process, but if you don't diet properly, workout properly, and rest enough then you might as take your money and throw it down the toilet. If you are to prideful to listen to someone who has more knowledge on a subject then go do you're own research. Chances are if something sounds to good to be true it is.

Anyways I thought it was amusing these kids nowadays. Y'all have a great holiday, Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It truly is amazing what people think will happen running certain things....like its magic and the fat will magically melt off. The truth of the ,after is that unless you are dieting for fat loss it just isn't going to happen

It truly is amazing what people think will happen running certain things....like its magic and the fat will magically melt off. The truth of the ,after is that unless you are dieting for fat loss it just isn't going to happen

Exactly. If you dont have what it takes to be strict in every way then steroids or even sarms arnt for you. It will just be a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exaxtly my point. And this kid wants to compete and thinks cutting only 15 to 20 lbs when he is almost 16 percent bf will secure him a top 5 spot because of gear.

wait a minute, you are telling me you cant take winstrol and wake up fucking "rippppeeedd" ??? since when man??? thats new to me! seriously, the shit i see daily on what people think and expect is just, fuck, i need to lay down or something LOL

wait a minute, you are telling me you cant take winstrol and wake up fucking "rippppeeedd" ??? since when man??? thats new to me! seriously, the shit i see daily on what people think and expect is just, fuck, i need to lay down or something LOL
Brother, he thought taking Winstrol, D Bol, Clen, and Test in 14 weeks with no AI or PCT or anything was going to get him ripped. And yes I mean D Bol for 14 weeks [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You aint lyin. Sometimes i just dont even bother commenting.

You aint lyin. Sometimes i just dont even bother commenting.

This is why when I first even considered anything including SARMs years ago, I asked around for advice, did research, asked for more advice, did more research and then finally went with my first Sarms cycle. But kids now a days just want the magical pill and to wake up looking amazing.

I see a huge difference when I watch what I eat and get enough sleep on my blast cycles. I was supposed to start another cycle last month but I’m working 7-12s-16s so I put it off because it would be a huge waste.

Top Bottom