napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Random 44'isms: On being considerate

44YOGearHead

Well here we are at the crossroads to being considerate, or an asshole right? Wrong, I'd like to propose option three. Option three is indifference. See in this world full of ME, ME, ME everyone has forgotten that when you complain about someone offending you it really only matters to you and nobody else gives a shit ultimately. I'm black and I find humor in racial jokes (no I don't want a bunch of jokes posted up here) they are funny, now if all the jokes in your arsenal are racial jokes... you might be a racist. I have no jokes, I say things to hurt peoples feelings and therefore my wife doesn't let me play with the other morons too often. It's all good in life as in all things you must have an appreciation for even the things that you don't like much because they're gonna fuckin happen regardless and when they do and you're butt hurt, nobody cares. Indifference people, it's a wonderful thing. Practice it. - The 44

Well said 44. I practice the same philosophy in life and those who don't baffle me. Life's too fucking short. [emoji106] [emoji111]

Y'all check out ownage pranks Tyrone...on YouTube. Every time I hear it I automatically think of 44. Don't know how 44 really sounds..but this is the voice I read his messages in lol

I probably shouldn't have said that...Y'all will be on YouTube listening to that Shit all night! it's funny as fuck

Y'all check out ownage pranks Tyrone...on YouTube. Every time I hear it I automatically think of 44. Don't know how 44 really sounds..but this is the voice I read his messages in lol

Lol... you just broke my heart. You ain't watched any of my video reviews then.

I watched the one u had a bottle of something..you just played with it with your hands..never spoke

Fucker... its called annunciation. I hate when people fuck up the English language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm smart... smarterer than the average feral black person. lol I just can't stop laughing at that word and that dude... feral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom