napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Raising vitamin D3 to 10000 ius in winter?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

So I was just chit chatting with my chiropractor, and he told me in the winter he raises his vitamin d3 from 5000ius to 10000.

The reason being an obvious one. We live in NY so the sun isnt out much in the winter.

Do any of you guys that live up north, or anyone in general, raise their vitamin d3 intake in the winter? I'm currently taking in 5000 ius.

Also, any cons to this? I only found one article online that says 10000ius shouldnt be a problem, but wanted to hear some opinions.

Thanks guy!

No shouldn’t b an issue I also take 5000 IUs a day now but my doctor also said you can take up to 10000 a day to increase all the benefits of D3 immune system function and health testosterone levels

I'm gonna try it this winter. Supposed to help with mood also. I lived in hawaii 10 years moved back to the mainland and now hate the winter. I loved it growing up. Although I didnt have to go to work in the shit. Haha

i was on 50k weekly, as well as 5k daily for awhile. once my levels got up to a good range my endo changed my 50k to monthly. when i asked her why, she said that getting it too high could lead to kidney stones. something to consider.

I'm gonna try it this winter. Supposed to help with mood also. I lived in hawaii 10 years moved back to the mainland and now hate the winter. I loved it growing up. Although I didnt have to go to work in the shit. Haha
nice bro, i lived in maui also...

nice bro, i lived in maui also...

I was stationed over on Oahu then got out and was in the carpenters union. Economy took a crash so I moved back to the mainland to work. Miss it in the winter for sure but can live better here financially. Paradise is expensive.

I was stationed over on Oahu then got out and was in the carpenters union. Economy took a crash so I moved back to the mainland to work. Miss it in the winter for sure but can live better here financially. Paradise is expensive.
i mean, for me it was a fresh start for me and i met my wife when i lived there but i couldnt handle it after a year... i just felt trapped there, and there's not a ton of ambition etc.. its a place to be when you retire or when you lack motivation so you can see it wasnt ideal for me but for a vacation, there's nothing like it

Top Bottom