napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Raising low estrogen in males

EEC73

Thought this might make a good post. I received my blood panel results today and my estrogen was <5.0, which was highlighted as low. The reference range was 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL. I'm male and this blood panel was the female hormone test. Advice given was to bring my estrogen up. Besides cutting out cruciferous vegetables, which I love, how could I bring up my estrogen to just a more healthy level for a male? Take soy protein? For how long? Until mid cycle bloods?

need way more info...plz list all compounds with dosing you are currently using
are you on cycle now?
If so are you using an AI? and or using a dht derivative...proviron masteron primo wintrol?

IF you are using arimidex or aromasin...discontinue and retest in 10-14 days

Last edited:
Good day buen. I am currently using no compounds whatsoever. Never have used steroids or anything. This was my estradiol value from my pre cycle blood panel. I am going to be running a testosterone enanthate only cycle for 12 weeks at 300mgs per week.

yes...very odd....did you check your SHBG ?

I suggest you Google low estrogen male...to further your understanding of possible causes
you may want to see an endocrinologist ...
I have found that when one hormone value is off there usually is a "domino effect"...causing other hormones to be out of balance

Last edited:
Yes I did "G" it. Dylan gave me the green light to start my cycle. He did say it would be a good idea to get E2 levels up. I'm just not going to run any Aromasin until i'm a few weeks in. I mean the long estered test E won't start converting until what? A few weeks in?

Oh by the way, you are kind of in the dark here because of lack of my providing more information. My total test was 502, LH and FSH were well within the range. Only thing that was high was the BUN/Creatinine level which was 22.

This is very strange to say the least. You probably are going to have to be very careful with your AI dose, especially at only 300mg per week. Test will start aromatizing right away but it seems to be that you are not even remotely estrogen sensitive so you may not even require one. I do not at thatdosebut that is where the bloodwork becomes importnt

Yup. That's what I was feeling. Guess we are in the same boat Rick. I do have the Exemestane on hand though.

Not sure if this will help or not but my pre trt blood work was e2 <5 and test in the 200's. Low shbg as well. Needed an ai after my second week at 140mg of test cyp a week. I seem to be very estrogen sensitive. I don't feel good with e2 in the 30'sat all. My first six week blood test came back with e2 at 26 and even that I could feel sides from. Maybe not Gyno prone but my body doesn't even like high normal e2. Wonder if you'll be in the same boat?

Thank you for seeing this thread bro. I'm going to start my 300mgs testosterone enanthate (150 pinned 2x week) see how i feel and use the Aromasin after 2 weeks in. I have a a trustworthy source for gear and information. Definitely going to get a mid cycle blood test at week 6. I'll let you know. Thank you!

my feeling is that once you start test, and dont use an ai a few weeks, your estro will bounce back up where it should be... i rarely see estrogen low like that for no reason... it is strange but on paper it should definitely bounce back up once you start test... if it doesn't, then we know there is another issue...

Dylan, I was honestly of the same mind about that. Yeah, perhaps the exogenous testosterone will bring my estrogen up to a healthy. I mean for 44 years old, 502 is not low testosterone.

Also, I do not drink alcohol (raises E2), smoke, eat processed food, other than Lenny and Larrys vegan cookies. I always eat at a caloric deficit.

Last edited:
Dylan, I was honestly of the same mind about that. Yeah, perhaps the exogenous testosterone will bring my estrogen up to a healthy. I mean for 44 years old, 502 is not low testosterone.
no, its not at all and i was happy to see that... i feel you will be just fine but thats why you have to monitor it (btw, your the last guy im worried about when it comes to that) and then just let me know if something seems off etc...

Top Bottom