napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 update

[email protected]

So i posted on here several weeks back looking for advice on starting my first sarm cycle. Some of you might remember. Anyway. I think someone out their may benefit from my experience and it helps my peace of mind getting feedback from everyone. I started rad140 at 20mg. Ran it for 4 weeks then added 25mg ostarine to finnish off the last 8 weeks. I am taking the dga post ct and will be starting pct in a few days. I noticed continuous weight gain and fat loss for the first month. I was surprised i gained so much weight doing only calisthenics. After the first month the weight gain stopped but continued seeing fat loss which is fine. Im not trying to get huge. I did nothing but bar brothers calisthenics. Lots of cardio based workouts. I started at 6ft, 182lbs, 36 years old. Im now 193lbs and guessing no more than 12% body fat. I could only do 9 pullups with good form when i started and now can do 14 easy with good form. I learned how to do musclups which is awesome! Even was doing one arm pullups in between sets on my leg day. I experienced quite a bit of rage starting at day 3 though throughout the cycle which bothered me. One thing that suprized me is that i lost my desire to consume alcohol. That was huge for me because im an alcoholic. I could barely finnish off a can of Budweiser without gagging when before could drink the stuff like water. I noticed all of these changes at about 3 days into my cycle. I think ill leave it at that. I will be starting clomid and cardarine for pct. Is their anything else like aromacin or nolvadex that i could or should add in their? Thank you much.

Top Bottom