napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 Test Levels

Sovereign

To make a long story short, I’m unexpectedly having blood work done in 6 days, and I need my test levels to be in the normal range. I’ve just started RAD140 3 days ago at a minimal 10mg/day dose. My previous blood tests had my test just above the middle of the normal range. How much could a 10mg/day dose of RAD140 raise test levels beyond baseline? Is there any chance of this dosage causing me to be outside the normal range? I looked on various forums for RAD140 logs with blood work, but they’re hard to come by and many don’t offer enough details to answer my question.

Thanks!

rad DOES NOT raise test, it is mildly suppressive... so you have nothing to worry about especially in that short period of time...

Thanks for the reply! I heard a lot of conflicting information on that, so I wasn’t sure. Some people were saying their initial blood work showed an increase before suppression, and others said it didn’t raise test. I suppose those that saw a change got a pro hormone. Appreciate the help.

Thanks for the reply! I heard a lot of conflicting information on that, so I wasn’t sure. Some people were saying their initial blood work showed an increase before suppression, and others said it didn’t raise test. I suppose those that saw a change got a pro hormone. Appreciate the help.
Yeah bro, rad140 will not affect your testosterone levels other than lowering them some from the suppression. It certainly won't be reflected in showing as testosterone itself

no problem bro

Nothing to worry about at all. Just as a side note, guys will be on AAS cycles and have this exact same question pop up. Don't forget that you can always reschedule a test because you are "sick".

Top Bottom