napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 Solo Run Log Clean Bulk

Elpaso42

Starting a rad140 log,
15mg/day for 11 weeks as that is how much I have. I've read nearly every sarm thread on this site, first time posting though.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185
Bodyfat: 10-12% (good abs when flexed, somewhat visible unflexed)
Cals: somewhere around maintenance for a week or two until it really kicks in then I'll rev them up to a 500-800 surplus.

I've been lifting for 10 years, 5ish years lifting in a non-retarded fashion. I've done two AAS cycles, test-e 500mg/week 4 years ago and a low dose test/ mild dose tren cycle 2 years ago. So I'm no stranger to anabolics, they just fucked with my skin horribly both times, I never got any other sides, for whatever reason both cycles didn't surpress me much, 1st cycle of just test did a little bit, tren did not at all and it was definitely not bunk. I have an ai and pct on hand but am only going to use either if I feel I need too.

I have a tall lanky hardergainer bodytype, but I definitely can get fat, when I was 18 I was skinny fat, 155lbs and could bench 95lbs like 3 times when I started lifting no joke. But in general I've always sucked at pressing movements. I would say since then I've added 40ish lbs of muscle and lost prob 10lbs of fat. Im way weaker than I was on tren but currently prs are:
DL: 405x3 (on tren was 455x5)
Squat: 315 x 3 (cycle was 325x3)
Bench: 225 x 4 (cycle was 275x3)
Chin ups: bw+65 x 8

The main focus of this cycle isn't going to be strength, it's going to be size, but I always include a heavy lifting day so I will he pushing these numbers. Except I don't flat bench anymore, I have some mild gyno I got in puberty that never went away and building my lower chest just adds to it, so I only inlcline bench these days which pr is 195x5.

I'm 2 days in now. First day, more energy, that's about it, lifted 3 hours after first dose

Day 2: back day. Maybe placebo, but endurance is killer, I felt like I could have stayed there for hours ripping out set after set. Sense of well being is great, I remember this vividly from my past cycles. Also I woke up a couple times to pee in the night and woke up looking dry and hard as fuck. Vascularity was great after lifting, prob mostly from being dry. Also definitely more hungry than usual. Wish me luck, let's see what happens here.

Thanks man I appreciate it!
Day 3 - no headaches or anything like some users reported, energy level is up, mild insomnia but very manageable. I have weighed in the past two mornings at 182, I'm guessing from water weight loss because I was pretty steadily 185 the past couple weeks so I guess 182 is my real starting weight. I'll update next week sometime as I don't lift on weekends. Anywhoo heres where I'm at picture wise from a starting point. This is taken first thing in the morning, no pump or anything.

2wdahpw.jpg

How does your diet look bud? With you saying you are a hard gainer I wonder if there isn't areas in your diet that can be fixed to help,you for gains

By hardgainer I just mean I just have to really force myself to eat beyond maintenance calories or even maintenance in general since I've gained so much weight over the years. If I didn't lift and force myself to eat I would be a stick figure without even trying basically, I just have a more tall slender body type as opposed to a shorter stocky frame. Diet is around 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fat, although I'm sorta flexible on the carb to fat ratio, strict on overall calories and protein amount though. Calories are kept at around 3500/day. I have a somewhat active job and am in the gym and hour a day 5 days a week. And by "clean" bulk I just mean I eat around 80% healthy foods and will be keeping tabs on calories instead of just pounding 5k calories a day of junk food. Any areas you see for improvement?

really just knowing and understanding your body and how it responds to everything is the main thing here brother... which you seem to have a good grasp on... just keep accommodating your goals throughout and you should have a very successful cycle...

By hardgainer I just mean I just have to really force myself to eat beyond maintenance calories or even maintenance in general since I've gained so much weight over the years. If I didn't lift and force myself to eat I would be a stick figure without even trying basically, I just have a more tall slender body type as opposed to a shorter stocky frame. Diet is around 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fat, although I'm sorta flexible on the carb to fat ratio, strict on overall calories and protein amount though. Calories are kept at around 3500/day. I have a somewhat active job and am in the gym and hour a day 5 days a week. And by "clean" bulk I just mean I eat around 80% healthy foods and will be keeping tabs on calories instead of just pounding 5k calories a day of junk food. Any areas you see for improvement?

I think you have a good place to start. You can always adjust as needed depending on how your progress is going

Day 5: Lifted this morning, pump was unreal despite being a heavier weight day. I don't wear super tight gym clothes but my shirt was definitely stretching by the end of my workout, although I did push more volume than usual. Strength was the same but recovery between sets was exceptional. I felt like I didn't even really need rest time. Appetite was up all weekend. I keep wondering it the lathargy from the rad is gonna hit me or not as it seems like it's a 50-50 shot whether it will or not. Did anyone ever figure out of it's solely from suppression? Or could there be a different reason?

Day 5: Lifted this morning, pump was unreal despite being a heavier weight day. I don't wear super tight gym clothes but my shirt was definitely stretching by the end of my workout, although I did push more volume than usual. Strength was the same but recovery between sets was exceptional. I felt like I didn't even really need rest time. Appetite was up all weekend. I keep wondering it the lathargy from the rad is gonna hit me or not as it seems like it's a 50-50 shot whether it will or not. Did anyone ever figure out of it's solely from suppression? Or could there be a different reason?
Honestly I haven't really heard too much about lethargy on rad140 from those that are running legit stuff

should not be any lethargy with any sarm aside from possibly the beginning of use with mk677.. other than that, you should feel great on any of them

Day 7 update: All I gotta say is Damn. We will see where this cycle goes but on other forums all the gear heads say sarms are a complete waste of time and money. I'm thinking they had bunk shit? I originally planned on eating maintenance for a while but I dropped that by day 3 cause I am just so fucking hungry always. Recovery is wayyyyy up, doms sets in like 8 hrs after a workout instead of the next day and is gone within 24 hours. The pump is unreal, I look leaner than when I started and am up 3lbs. Endurance is ridiculous, I used to sit between sets kind of gassed hoping im ready for the next set when my set timer and now I just sit there bored thinking why am I even waiting? This shit is great, that's all I gotta say.

13z5ptz.jpg

Top Bottom