domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rad140 Solo Run Log Clean Bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Elpaso42 View Post
    Day 5: Lifted this morning, pump was unreal despite being a heavier weight day. I don't wear super tight gym clothes but my shirt was definitely stretching by the end of my workout, although I did push more volume than usual. Strength was the same but recovery between sets was exceptional. I felt like I didn't even really need rest time. Appetite was up all weekend. I keep wondering it the lathargy from the rad is gonna hit me or not as it seems like it's a 50-50 shot whether it will or not. Did anyone ever figure out of it's solely from suppression? Or could there be a different reason?
    Honestly I haven't really heard too much about lethargy on rad140 from those that are running legit stuff

should not be any lethargy with any sarm aside from possibly the beginning of use with mk677.. other than that, you should feel great on any of them

Ok great to know. Thanks guys. I do feel like a million bucks.

anytime bro

Day 7 update: All I gotta say is Damn. We will see where this cycle goes but on other forums all the gear heads say sarms are a complete waste of time and money. I'm thinking they had bunk shit? I originally planned on eating maintenance for a while but I dropped that by day 3 cause I am just so fucking hungry always. Recovery is wayyyyy up, doms sets in like 8 hrs after a workout instead of the next day and is gone within 24 hours. The pump is unreal, I look leaner than when I started and am up 3lbs. Endurance is ridiculous, I used to sit between sets kind of gassed hoping im ready for the next set when my set timer and now I just sit there bored thinking why am I even waiting? This shit is great, that's all I gotta say.