PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rad140 sides

  1. #1

    Rad140 sides

    I recently started RAD140 with my base of Test TRT dose of 200mg/wk. I am taking one cap 25mg/day of RAD140. On day 8.
    I feel like shit, going to stop. I feel super jittery, anxious like I drank two NOS and a Large Coffee.. I purchased from what I would say is one of the most talked about, as reputable as possible SARMS suppliers..

    Anyone feedback? Bunk shit maybe...? caffeine pill..?

  2. #2
    Are you taking any other supps, in addition to the RAD 140, that could be causing the jittery feelings?

    If not, it sounds like you have some bunk product as I have NEVER experienced those issues and I am currently on week 11 of RAD-140 (12.5 MG/DAY) and MK-2866 (25 MG/DAY) and am experiencing nothing like what you are describing.

  3. #3
    you should never feel that way with real sarms.. never... where did you get it

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you should never feel that way with real sarms.. never... where did you get it
    can I say that in the open on this forum? That is not allowed on another forum I am on but I see you're the Admin so I guess its cool. I am new here.

    PureRawz..
    Last edited by Sqzeplay; 03-15-2019 at 11:39 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Healthy_Maven View Post
    Are you taking any other supps, in addition to the RAD 140, that could be causing the jittery feelings?

    If not, it sounds like you have some bunk product as I have NEVER experienced those issues and I am currently on week 11 of RAD-140 (12.5 MG/DAY) and MK-2866 (25 MG/DAY) and am experiencing nothing like what you are describing.
    Test Cp. 200mg/wk. Multi, Aminos..

    I have tried a lot of stuff and never felt like this, I am normally very baseline and tolerable to supps.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqzeplay View Post
    can I say that in the open on this forum? That is not allowed on another forum I am on but I see you're the Admin so I guess its cool. I am new here.

    PureRawz..
    Yea thats ur problem. I would steer clear of them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #7
    Yeah man real RAD shouldn't give you any of those effects

  8. #8
    Thanks for the input. I read a lot and thought it was a reputable source. I'm tossing em. Add headache to the list now also.

  9. #9
    its not even remotely close to reputable bro

  10. #10
    You should listen to these guys they all know who is good and bad. Plenty of good options on here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •