napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 sides

Sqzeplay

I recently started RAD140 with my base of Test TRT dose of 200mg/wk. I am taking one cap 25mg/day of RAD140. On day 8.
I feel like shit, going to stop. I feel super jittery, anxious like I drank two NOS and a Large Coffee.. I purchased from what I would say is one of the most talked about, as reputable as possible SARMS suppliers..

Anyone feedback? Bunk shit maybe...? caffeine pill..?

Are you taking any other supps, in addition to the RAD 140, that could be causing the jittery feelings?

If not, it sounds like you have some bunk product as I have NEVER experienced those issues and I am currently on week 11 of RAD-140 (12.5 MG/DAY) and MK-2866 (25 MG/DAY) and am experiencing nothing like what you are describing.

you should never feel that way with real sarms.. never... where did you get it

can I say that in the open on this forum? That is not allowed on another forum I am on but I see you're the Admin so I guess its cool. I am new here.

PureRawz..

Last edited:
Are you taking any other supps, in addition to the RAD 140, that could be causing the jittery feelings?

If not, it sounds like you have some bunk product as I have NEVER experienced those issues and I am currently on week 11 of RAD-140 (12.5 MG/DAY) and MK-2866 (25 MG/DAY) and am experiencing nothing like what you are describing.

Test Cp. 200mg/wk. Multi, Aminos..

I have tried a lot of stuff and never felt like this, I am normally very baseline and tolerable to supps.

can I say that in the open on this forum? That is not allowed on another forum I am on but I see you're the Admin so I guess its cool. I am new here.

PureRawz..

Yea thats ur problem. I would steer clear of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the input. I read a lot and thought it was a reputable source. I'm tossing em. Add headache to the list now also.

Top Bottom