napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 side effect

Eddy Jaymz

Taking RAD140 people keep saying I smell like corn on the cob or pickels lol sounds crazy maybe I got a bad batch anyone one else here of this ? I used Ostarine taking it with it but never had this issue before

where did you get it and NO, rad does not make you smell like corn on the cob... LMFAO!!!!!!!! im crying over here! LOL

I know it's funny lol keeps my Co workers from klinging to me ...I got it from ViriliTech also the liquid feels warm as if the bottle sat in the sun I was swishing the stuff in my mouth today just threw it down the hatch and chased it down with juice

bro, get rid of that shit immediately!!! you dont even have sarms... get rid of it.. no wonder you smell like corn on the cob... ! LOL seriously though, get that shit out of your hands man

Will do ! definitely buying from I Sarms this time thanks and your absolutely right about oral steroids I ran DBol and Anavar back in 1989 and lost everything I gained and felt like hell for two months thank God for Sarms and Prohormones wish we had this shit back in the late 80s when I started ...thanks again

your welcome bro... you let me know anytime you need my help, please... thats what im here for

Thread of the day right here!!! Lol!!

If your,sarms make you smell like corn on the cob, you just might have bad shit lol!!!

Thread of the day right here!!! Lol!!

If your,sarms make you smell like corn on the cob, you just might have bad shit lol!!!
LOLLL i still can't get over that one... i cant figure how anything could bring on that scent! LOLLLLLL

what the hell is that shit? if there was a prize for most hilarious side effects you'd be the hands down winner!!

Taking RAD140 people keep saying I smell like corn on the cob or pickels lol sounds crazy maybe I got a bad batch anyone one else here of this ? I used Ostarine taking it with it but never had this issue before

Dude I've been having the SAME issue, and with the SAME BRAND, Virilitech. My sig other doesn't want to even kiss me because it's so bad, no matter how much I brush and gargle. This brand seems bunk, stopped taking it after reading this, so hoping it clears it up

Dude I've been having the SAME issue, and with the SAME BRAND, Virilitech. My sig other doesn't want to even kiss me because it's so bad, no matter how much I brush and gargle. This brand seems bunk, stopped taking it after reading this, so hoping it clears it up
that is the weirdest shit ive ever heard... i would highly recommend getting rid of that

Top Bottom