napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 results thus far

Pigbaby

48 year old male from NC. Have only been lifting serious for about 8 months, six days a week. My workouts are broke down, at what I feel is a reasonable session per area with ample rest in between. I have seen tremendous changes in my body over the previous months.

Four weeks ago I began my first cycle with RAD140. I began at 10mg daily. After my first two weeks I increased to 15mg per day. I am about to increase to my goal dosage of 20mg. Thus far I have been very pleased with my results.

When I began lifting I was weighing in around 190, not fat at all, just not in shape. I'm 5'9" and now come in at around 198. During the cycle I have noticed an increase in strength across the board. I have increased my bench most noticeably.

My arms have developed to the degree that a friend of mine asked if I was taking steroids.

Just thought I would provide others thinking about RAD some idea as to what I have experienced so far. Over all I have been very pleased. I lift hard and I lift HEAVY, so I don't know if it's the RAD or the regimen in the gym, but I'm happy.

Peace brothers, be safe...take care and look after one another.

Sounds like you've had great results from RAD. Thanks for sharing your experience

Morning Jack,

I've been running the RAD solo for my initial trial. The only possible side effect I've noticed, however only the first three days, was a slight headache. I did plenty of research before jumping in. There was mention of headaches. So I started off with only 10mg a day and allowed myself to get accustomed slowly then increased to 15 and am now at 17mg a day taken in the morning. The stuff tastes like the south end of a north bound mule, but hey, it's working out for me!

No other negatives that I have experienced though brother. Give it a run, I think you'll be glad you did.

Top Bottom