dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAD140 Question !!!

Talking RAD140 Question !!!

is 10 mg of RAD140 a huge difference between 20-30mg of RAD 140?? I would love to know since this SARM is very new with its studies and need to know because if I decide to up the dosage, I just don't want to waste extra money you know. And also, what is the equivalencey of 1mg of RAD140 to Testerone ?! Thanks guys and sorry for the silly questions ��

When I dosed it, I only took 20mg and it worked great. I never went lower then that

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    is 10 mg of RAD140 a huge difference between 20-30mg of RAD 140?? I would love to know since this SARM is very new with its studies and need to know because if I decide to up the dosage, I just don't want to waste extra money you know. And also, what is the equivalencey of 1mg of RAD140 to Testerone ?! Thanks guys and sorry for the silly questions ��

bro, there's no equation nor equivalent on how much rad = how much test...

30 mg would be ideal on the dosing where the most results have been seen but 20 mg is adequate for strong results...

Ive seen dosage for RAD anywhere from 20-40 mg, as Dylan stated 30mg seemed to be the most ideal.

Thanks Dylan !!! Much appreciated

Thanks Angelo sir

Would Rad-140 stack well with LGD?? Im looking to add something to my current cycle... You were right Dylan, fu****g loving the LGD right now. Awesome quality from Sarmsx.com (and no folks... I'm not a sponsor lol)

Quote Originally Posted by don4lon View Post
    Would Rad-140 stack well with LGD?? Im looking to add something to my current cycle... You were right Dylan, fu****g loving the LGD right now. Awesome quality from Sarmsx.com (and no folks... I'm not a sponsor lol)
    Yes it absolutely stacks well with LGD bro. Actually stacking different sarms together can give you an awesome synergistic effect. A stack like this one is ideal for best results

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-...ack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by don4lon View Post

those two go together so well... add s4 and you have such an amazing cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Looks like I'll grab the Rad-140 with another bottle of GW. I have some APE by AI, can I run that as opposed to the DAA?