napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 pct

rno

Just ordered an 8.5 week RAD140 cycle at 25mg a day from SarmsX. This will be my first time doing any SARM or AAS. Very excited but also a little scared about supression. What PCT cycle should I do to make sure I'm as safe as possible?

I reckon you should drop it to 20mg to make it last a it longer 8.5 isn't that long...

Pct clomid 50/25/25/25

Gw 20mg ed

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Just ordered an 8.5 week RAD140 cycle at 25mg a day from SarmsX. This will be my first time doing any SARM or AAS. Very excited but also a little scared about supression. What PCT cycle should I do to make sure I'm as safe as possible?

Here is the PCT you need to run bro

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Question on that sir.... is Rad-140 stronger than LGD? Wondering if maybe it was just the wrong link...?
I was gonna add it to my LGD but was thinking I just needed the Mini PCT of Clmoid/GW.

You are correct with the mini pct of Clomid and GW bro, just like I listed above

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Question on that sir.... is Rad-140 stronger than LGD? Wondering if maybe it was just the wrong link...?
I was gonna add it to my LGD but was thinking I just needed the Mini PCT of Clmoid/GW.

its debatable on which is stronger because they both act in different ways and both can accomplish a lot... you would need the same mini pct regardless of running them together or by themselves...

Thanks Dylan! Would it be alright to just go with the clomid ? I already got a 12 weeks worth of cardarine that i plan to start when im done with rad140

Yes but you can run gw 16 weeks at a time and in pct it controls cortisol, which is imperative and allows you to still perform in the gym at max levels during pct when you struggle the most so it would be wise to use it

Yes but you can run gw 16 weeks at a time and in pct it controls cortisol, which is imperative and allows you to still perform in the gym at max levels during pct when you struggle the most so it would be wise to use it

Sorry for all the newb questions. better safe than sorry i guess. Do I start taking clomid as soon as I come off Rad140 or do I give it some time ? Also, does 50/25/25/25 mean I take 50 mg a day the 1st week and then 25mg a day for the next 3?

BTW I'm currently on day 4 of rad140 at 25mg a day and have no effects or sides beside slight increase in appetite. I do feel a little more boost in the gym but think thats probably just placebo

Sorry for all the newb questions. better safe than sorry i guess. Do I start taking clomid as soon as I come off Rad140 or do I give it some time ? Also, does 50/25/25/25 mean I take 50 mg a day the 1st week and then 25mg a day for the next 3?

BTW I'm currently on day 4 of rad140 at 25mg a day and have no effects or sides beside slight increase in appetite. I do feel a little more boost in the gym but think thats probably just placebo

you start clomid immediately the day after... yes, 50 mg a day the first week and then 25 mg a day the next 3 weeks...

Top Bottom