napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 for muscle rehab

Feron

Hello forum!

I've been reading for the past days about SARMS and this forum was a huge information source!

The thing is that the most part of RAD140 users i could find use it as a PED, not my idea.

Im 35 years old now, 187Cm height, 85Kg weight, about 11% BF, never used PED's

For the past 3 months i've been suffering of some pain on my biceps, my physiotherapist treated me but it never goes off, its definitely caused because of hard trainning and it should get much better if i could stop trainning, but im at the last steps of my journey to become a firefighter and thats not an option.

So, do you think RAD140 could help me recomposing my poor biceps? do you think i would need those 12 weeks normal RAD140 users do?

Thanks!!

rad is not going to do anything for pain or healing whatsoever... that would be mk2866... i dont know if you have them confused or what but rad is definitely not what you are thinking

rad is not going to do anything for pain or healing whatsoever... that would be mk2866... i dont know if you have them confused or what but rad is definitely not what you are thinking

Thanks for your answer, i read about MK2866, but i thought that i could benefit of the RAD140 anabolic uses while, because of those anabolic effects my muscles would recover of the intense training.

No?? Where are you coming up with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I read at isarms.com that a dose under 20mg per day of ostarine has healing abilities, but in many places at the forum 25mg is recomended as a proper dose, maybe 4 weeks is not enough time?

no, thats not accurate whatsoever... its a 12 week cycle... those are old and outdated apparently... it doesnt even peak until week 8... this is how its ran

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Just a dumb newbie question, how should i take the clomid for PCT?

50mg per day on week 13 and 25mg per day weeks 14-16?

Top Bottom