napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 micro dosing. Pct?

rafanonkrez

Hi, I've been moving weights for many years, only to keep active(have a desk job). I've done various pre/post workout concoctions but never anything serious. Lately, 10months, I've started crossfit and started RAD140 from Provenpeptides. I only micro dosed 1-2ml/day for 8weeks. I'm 46, 192lb,5'10. I know that 1-2ml is little but it definitely gave me a boost. I gained about 5lb. I'm off it for a week but my achilles tendons sore and feel stiff all over, I thought overt raining but not sure anymore(I've trained 5days/week). Could this mean I need pct?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There is ALOT wrong here! whats your dosing for the RAD? you said 1-2 mls daily so if each 1ml is 10mg that sounds about right otherwise your dosing could be off. Also I would run it a full 12 weeks . Most sarms don't peak until week 8 so your missing out on potentially 4 weeks of your best gains.....The aching has nothing to do with needing a PCT that could be from the fact it may not be real rad and could be a pro hormone or something ? maybe you are overtraining.....
On the subject of PCT , YES you need one that goes without saying. RAD is suppressive , Ive ran it twice and it WILL supress you to a degree.
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg daily for 4 weeks
DG post CT weeks 9-12 highly recommended.

Thanks @Aussymatt! I guess I wasn't micro dosing after all. With RAD, 1ml is 10mg.
Thanks for clarifying.

proven peptides is a horrible source that i would not be using... i have no clue what you are actually using but the likelihood its real rad is highly unlikely

proven peptides is a horrible source that i would not be using... i have no clue what you are actually using but the likelihood its real rad is highly unlikely
What sources do you recommend then?
I have not found bad reviews for provenpeptides.

Yes you still need pct bud.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
Thanks. Started w/ clomid, I'm 2nd day(I was hesitant but prepared). It might be placebo effect but seems that my tendons feel much better. How long does it take for clomid to kick in?

clomid starts working right when you take it... its not like you are going to feel it kick in or anything like that...

Top Bottom