napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140?

Astroid

Thinking about adding this to an lgd and ostarine stack. I've heard it has very similar effects to taking test and my friend said it's even more potent than test. Is that true? How much of of rad140 is equivalent to 500mg of test?

Bro if you can afford it 30 mg daily of rad is pretty amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 is rather low and your question about how much being equivalent to test is not any sort of reasonable question nor possible to ever answer but saying its more potent than test is absurdity and im the biggest sarms advocate on the planet but i would never make such a bold and absurd statement either

greater anabolic effect and saying stronger are two entirely different things... for instance.. superdrol has an anabolic rating of 20 but an androgenic rating of 400.. anabolic effects are entirely different concepts... i never once made any sort of statement that rad was stronger than test in any form at any time

greater anabolic effect and saying stronger are two entirely different things... for instance.. superdrol has an anabolic rating of 20 but an androgenic rating of 400.. anabolic effects are entirely different concepts... i never once made any sort of statement that rad was stronger than test in any form at any time

Gotcha... Sorry for the confusion. That's my mistake. As far as the 10mg goes. You think this amount is almost pointless to run alongside 12 week ostarine and lgd? As in would it be better just to run those two and not the rad over all 3 together if I'm only doing 10mg?

yes it is... just run whatever you feel best... rad at 10 mg is fine... s4 will be a better option... you wont get nearly as much at 10 mg as you could with 20 or 30... so do whatever you feel you want to do

yes it is... just run whatever you feel best... rad at 10 mg is fine... s4 will be a better option... you wont get nearly as much at 10 mg as you could with 20 or 30... so do whatever you feel you want to do

What's the S4 dosing look like? I remember that one being kind of tricky because the half life on it

perfect, no... and bro, when i give you this layout, keep in mind i have explained why you need gw in your pct over five trillion times... literally.. im thinking you already know that but just in case, its plastered everywhere...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

perfect, no... and bro, when i give you this layout, keep in mind i have explained why you need gw in your pct over five trillion times... literally.. im thinking you already know that but just in case, its plastered everywhere...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey bro sorry. I'm posting from my phone and it auto corrected GW to the word get in the last post I made haha.

Top Bottom