napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 ?

fuguerst

Hey Dylan,

I just saw your video about RAD140. I just got my shipment of RAD140. It’s 1000mg in powder form. Just wondering how you suggest I take this. 20mg-30mg with water in the morning or can I just added to my protein shake?
I’m 5’8 190lbs. I started going to the gym about 6 months ago, I do consider myself pretty athletic, just trying to get that muscle mass. Any reply would be very appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Hey Dylan,

I just saw your video about RAD140. I just got my shipment of RAD140. It’s 1000mg in powder form. Just wondering how you suggest I take this. 20mg-30mg with water in the morning or can I just added to my protein shake?
I’m 5’8 190lbs. I started going to the gym about 6 months ago, I do consider myself pretty athletic, just trying to get that muscle mass. Any reply would be very appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Bro you can't just take bulk powder and start adding it to shit. It doesn't work that way. You need it properly dosed and measured with the right equipment to put into capsules or liquid suspension. Also the quality with bulk powders out there is piss poor at best. It's hard telling what you have honestly

im not sure what you are thinking or doing but this is just a mess man... you made a rather large mistake here..

Top Bottom