napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad and MK-677 heartbeat increase

Freshermezz

Hey guys , it’s been almost 1 month now i’m on Rad and MK-677 , and i have some massive heartbeat increase ...

Have any advice ? Muscle gain is great but im thinking about just stopping since i dont want any health problems ....

whee did you get them from? i am this reoccurring lately and its all coming from the same place

Hey guys , it’s been almost 1 month now i’m on Rad and MK-677 , and i have some massive heartbeat increase ...

Have any advice ? Muscle gain is great but im thinking about just stopping since i dont want any health problems ....

Very strange where did you get it? I had testicle pain on rad (prob due to quad stack supression) but I never experience that at all. There is a bunch of sites selling sarms now some are sketch. I even keep getting ads on Facebook for some. Which is beyond sketchy.

My suggestion is to look high and low about a site before you put stuff in your body. Looking them up I find hardly nothing. except a Reddit post of them bragging about their quality. But could not find a single proof of purity from them and their product. A lot of sarms sites are quick to brag about that and send you proof.

Top Bottom