napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 150 w/TRT

5oclock

Hi Dylan,
I enjoy your videos greatly and appreciate you for all the useful information you put out.
I’m considering to start my first cycle of
Rad 140 and was confused if I am able to continue with my TRT of 300mg/week at the same time. I have been on TRT 200mg/wk for 9yrs. and just moved up to 300mg in the past month. Heard you mention it taken with a testosterone base but not sure if you were talking about just a test booster and not the real Testosterone Cypinate.
Thanks again,

300 mg of week is NOT trt dude... thats just being on cycle year round and thats NOT good whatsoever... you can use rad with your trt... thats completely fine...

Thanks that is good to know. Will for sure Discuss going back to 200mg/wk after the cycle of Rad140. Now when you do go off Rad140 and remain on TRT. What do you suggest for a PCT? Since your system will remain shut down due to continued treatment.

Thanks that is good to know. Will for sure Discuss going back to 200mg/wk after the cycle of Rad140. Now when you do go off Rad140 and remain on TRT. What do you suggest for a PCT? Since your system will remain shut down due to continued treatment.

You dont need a pct when you are on trt dude. Are you sure u know what your doing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Dylan, thanks for your help that’s why I was asking. I knew that you didn’t need to just want to be 100% before I start anything. Your awesome bro.
Thanks again

Top Bottom