napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 vs S4 - Which is best for a Recomp?

As the title states, I am comparing these two because they are similarly priced on SARMSX.

1. Which is more versatile/best for recomp?
2. which is better for a lean bulk?
3. ALSO: Can RAD-140 be stacked with LGD for a bulk, or are they too strong to combine?

Last edited:
1) probably S4 is best for a recomp

2) LGD/RAD

3) they are a perfect stack! No problem whatsoever

1. s4 is the best for recomp

2. s4 and lgd by far, not even close

3. there are NO sarms that are too strong to combine so you dont ever have to be concerned with that, its just picking what is best suited for your goals

1. s4 is the best for recomp

2. s4 and lgd by far, not even close

3. there are NO sarms that are too strong to combine so you dont ever have to be concerned with that, its just picking what is best suited for your goals

Cheers for the response. I believe I might have been mistaken then. I was under the impression that RAD and LGD were the two most anabolic SARMS. If RAD is more anabolic then S4, then why the choice of S4 over RAD, is it for the strength boost?

s4 is the strongest sarm you can run, period... if you want the most bulking then yes, go with lgd and rad but lgd and s4 stack together better than any two sarms and would ultimately do the most because of the physique enhancement with s4...

Cheers for the response. I believe I might have been mistaken then. I was under the impression that RAD and LGD were the two most anabolic SARMS. If RAD is more anabolic then S4, then why the choice of S4 over RAD, is it for the strength boost?

It's more about the synergy of lgd and s4 together as they both enhance each other to such a High extent on recomposition abilities

Top Bottom