napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 vs LGD: Theory vs Practice

savtkes

Hello, I've been reading about RAD-140, LGD-4033 and MK-2866 (Ostarine). It's clear that RAD is more powerful than Ostarine (supression is not an issue for me as I'm on TRT) but I'm not so sure about RAD vs LGD. Looking at the anabolic:androgenic ratios, RAD being 20:1 and LGD being 10:1, RAD should be nearly twice as powerful as LGD. However, anecdotally from forums, it seems that LGD is stronger. So which is stronger and why?

I was inder the impression rad was far more but Im not a sarms guy mostly AAS I like mk677 and GW for other reasons but using real sarms when your already on tren well

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Mg for mg LGD is stronger, however in my opinion running RAD at the recommended dose of 20-30 mg is stronger than LGD at the recommended dose of 10 mg.

They both have their own benefits and depending on your goal one might be better than the other but I have run both together and its awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would like to know the answer for this as well. I will be using rad 140 next. Im on my second cycle of LGD. Lets wait for Dylan or RickRock to explain wich one is stronger and why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Are those the only "SARMs" you use while on Tren? I ask because I too use Tren and love the stuff (although it messes with my hairline). Have you considered/would you recommend adding RAD for its prostate protective properties or Ostarine for its joint/tendon healing properties while running Tren since it dries them out? I assume RAD wouldn't make any difference gains-wise when tren is involved in the mix.

I kind of wonder if RAD (or LGD) could be used for bridging (with TRT of course) between Tren cycles...?

Last edited:
It really depends on your definition of stronger. For one....anabolic to androgenic ratios don't always necessarily tell the whole picture. When you look at certain steroids like halo that have an astronomical anabolic rating for example....that gives pretty much zero muscle gains, but nice strength.

RAD acts a lot like testosterone, and gives testosterone like effects. It seems to be the better of the two when it comes to strength as well as being better for cutting body fat and improving a better sense of well being and "alpha" in the gym. It Has phenomenal lean mass gaining properties, but LGD seems to get a slight edge for many in terms of lean mass. LGD is also awesome for strength but behind rad generally in that area.

This isn't set in stone either. Some people just respond better to one compound over the other. You really can't go wrong with either, but obviously the best thing to do is stack them. My favorite sarms stack is rad, LGD, GW, and s4

Are those the only "SARMs" you use while on Tren? I ask because I too use Tren and love the stuff (although it messes with my hairline). Have you considered/would you recommend adding RAD for its prostate protective properties or Ostarine for its joint/tendon healing properties while running Tren since it dries them out? I assume RAD wouldn't make any difference gains-wise when tren is involved in the mix.

I kind of wonder if RAD (or LGD) could be used for bridging (with TRT of course) between Tren cycles...?

You can use any sarm with Tren. As a matter of fact GW is one that I think should always be ran with Tren because of its positiv effects on cardiovascular endurance, lips, and blood pressure

Ostarine is always good to have for joints and healing. Tren does not lower estrogen so it doesn't dry you out at all either. Prolactin protection should ALWAYS be used with Tren

you absolutely can use ANY sarm in between cycles bro.. any and all are perfect to utilize as a bridge...

GW-501516 is a MUST to use with tren... it not only combats the cardio issues with tren but it also is designed to treat cholesterol and that can become a rather large issue for some when they are using tren... you can use any sarm with tren, and it just comes down to the intended goal but GW is the one that is a MUST to use with tren... tren is so damn versatile and so are sarms that they all go hand in hand..

when it comes to sarms, strength of the compound is not just based on size and a lot of times the ratios dont solidify the strength... s4 is the strongest sarm you can use but it does not add the most size... just like halo is an extremely strong steroid with no size gain... the definition of strong is the FULL capability not just the size factor... lgd will add the most size of any sarm but it is not the strongest... rad is extremely multi functional as is s4... s4 has so many capabilities and added strength being one of the main benefits...

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

From my understanding RAD carries joint/tendon protection/repair properties as well. How "strong" would you say it is in this regard? I imagine it's nowhere near Ostarine but how would you say it compares to it?

Also, does LGD possess any such charactaristics?

Last edited:
From my understanding RAD carries joint/tendon protection/repair properties as well. How "strong" would you say it is in this regard? I imagine it's nowhere near Ostarine but how would you say it compares to it?

Sarms are going to treat people differently, if you look at the logs on here everyone has a different experience..
Why don't you do your own experiments to find out your answers?
You can sit here all day long and ask the same questions and get 20 different answers..

It seems to me LGD would be the best to bridge with in terms of holding onto gains. What would you use?

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

Also, does LGD possess any such charactaristics?

Yes LGD has healing properties much like Ostarine. They're both very beneficial in that area.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

I have not used rad140 and probably never will, but from logs i have seen lgd seems to be the "stronger" sarm in terms of bulking and gaining lean mass.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

How come you never will? Man that's a clean looking physique..
Thanks brotha. Tbh its just not really an appealing sarm to me especially considering the cost. It looked great on paper (showed to be stronger than testosterone) but we all know that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom