napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140 testolone

juribej

Hi I been looking at sarms the rad-140 testolone,and I have few questions for you do you need a pct after your off and which one? for how long should I be on it and off ? I'm at 180 pounds 5'4 I believe least 20 percent body fat I feel like I hit my peek in my muscle GAINZ fat loss really need something to change all that without side effect and good result I bout so many supplements and spend lots money and it's all bullshit .. hope u can help me make some good choices ?!

So I take clomid for 3 weeks and gw-501516 together ? Wats does 50/25/25/25 mean ? Wat the does I take clomid per day when I start it and end it ?

So I take clomid for 3 weeks and gw-501516 together ? Wats does 50/25/25/25 mean ? Wat the does I take clomid per day when I start it and end it ?

For PCT you will be taking Clomid and GW together for "4 Weeks".

50/25/25/25 is the dosing protocol for Clomid, basically "Week 1" of PCT you will be taking 50mg/day of Clomid, "Week 2,3,4" you will take 25mg/day of Clomid. GW stays at 20mg/day for 4 weeks so 20/20/20/20.

If that still confuses you, when you get the Clomid from Sarmsx "Week 1" you take 1 full dropper of Clomid everyday for the first week which is 50mg. "Weeks 2,3,4" you only need to take half a dropper everyday for the remainder of the cycle which is 25mg.

50mg per day the first week, then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks

That pct starts the day your cycle ends and goes for four weeks

So how many bottles of rad-140 do I need to get and how many bottles of gw-501515 do I get !!!

So I'm ordering from sarmz.com my total came out to $900 pricy !!! for 6 bottles of rad-140 and 3 bottles of gw-501515 is there any coupon or a deal for all these ???

So I'm ordering from sarmz.com my total came out to $900 pricy !!! for 6 bottles of rad-140 and 3 bottles of gw-501515 is there any coupon or a deal for all these ???

Unfortunately thats the price you have to pay for performance enhancing drugs, make sure you are 100% committed to doing everything right and working as hard on cycle as off otherwise theres $900 you will never see again.

you are paying for the best of the best.. you can try somewhere else but you are going to end up running either a prohormone instead of a sarm or a piss poor watered down product so you really just have to decide whats worth it to you or not... sarmsx is the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom