napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140 stack option

thebeats

Dylan,
I've watched many of your videos and was very relieved at the amount of knowledgeable information that was available. I tried Rad-140 and was pleased at how fast I noticed a difference. I was only able to try 2 bottles so I ran through it in about 2 weeks. I'd like to start again but also want to throw something else in. On hand I have 6 weeks of Anavar. I know your hate anavar but hear me out! Seeing as how costly sarms are at the moment, and that I already have var on hand, could I stack rad-140 and the Var together without any worry of them interfering with each other? There is a lot of "bro science" floating around the message boards and I'd like to hear from someone with proven credibility such as yourself.
Thank you!
Very respectfully

Look you shouldn't and its stupid to take an oral without test! As base!

This life style is expensive..

Post full stats

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Dylan,
I've watched many of your videos and was very relieved at the amount of knowledgeable information that was available. I tried Rad-140 and was pleased at how fast I noticed a difference. I was only able to try 2 bottles so I ran through it in about 2 weeks. I'd like to start again but also want to throw something else in. On hand I have 6 weeks of Anavar. I know your hate anavar but hear me out! Seeing as how costly sarms are at the moment, and that I already have var on hand, could I stack rad-140 and the Var together without any worry of them interfering with each other? There is a lot of "bro science" floating around the message boards and I'd like to hear from someone with proven credibility such as yourself.
Thank you!
Very respectfully
i dont care if you asked to run them with winstrol, which is my favorite oral, the answer would be still be no... do you realize how stupid it is to run an oral without test? i would NEVER recommend such a thing man...

Just going to mimic what the others have said. You don't want to run any oral steroid without test. Being shutdown without test is not goi g to be a good time bro. Trust me. Stick with sarms or get some test.

Thanks for the responses. I should have been more clear in my question though. In the RAD 140 video there was some mention of the possibility that it could replace TRT. Which is why I was curious if you could replace the test with it. To my knowledge, RAD was originally designed for trt. If so why couldn't it be used as your base? I understand it's no where near as strong as test, but I was more just curious as to the possibility of rad 140 replacing test bases for less advanced cycles.

Thanks for the responses. I should have been more clear in my question though. In the RAD 140 video there was some mention of the possibility that it could replace TRT. Which is why I was curious if you could replace the test with it. To my knowledge, RAD was originally designed for trt. If so why couldn't it be used as your base? I understand it's no where near as strong as test, but I was more just curious as to the possibility of rad 140 replacing test bases for less advanced cycles.
thats what it was designed for but it has not shown that kind of ability or capability to replace test

Top Bottom