napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140/SR9009/testosterone cypionate

n47flo

Dylan,

Just started watching your videos, and want to tell you to keep up the great work. I have two different scenarios I need help with. It has been brought up to my attention the benefits of RAD-140 & SR9009 stack, but currently on 1ml a week of testosterone cypionate. Do I stop taking the test for the 8 week cycle or combine it to the stack. My current testosterone levels are upper 800s. I also take estrogen reduced to include half a pill once a week of anastrozole, and donate blood every three weeks. Do I need to do a post cycle regimen after the 8 week cycle?

Second, my wife would like to start on the stack as well but, can’t seem to find a lot of information. I saw your video and took note of your recommendation of 5mg a day instead of the 10mg for men. Does she need to do a post cycle regimen after the 8 weeks.

How long do the gains last after the cycle and how many cycles a year are safe to do?

I know you’re not a doctor but seeking information that I will take into consideration at my own risk.

Thank you,

your wife would not need any pct, no... what is your wife wanting to run?

as far as you go, i need to know what our age/height/weight/body fat is? how long have you been on test? you are way too vague man... 1 ml of test tells me absolutely nothing... i need to know your mg... saying 1 ml doesnt tell me a thing... are you brand new to all of this?

She as well would like to run RAD-140 & SR9009.

I’m 43 years old, 6’3”, 245, 21% body fat. I am muscular build.

Taking testosterone Cypionate 100/ml twice a week for the last 8 months.

Taking 0.5 mg of anastrozole once a week, and XenoProtX 2 capsules once a day.

I am new to this type of supplements.

so are you saying you are on trt and staying on test permanently??

what is 100 ml man? that would fucking kill you if you took 100 ml... do you mean you are taking 100 mg twice a week?

so that poses of the question of why you would ask if you should stop it or not? i dont know man, im concerned you really dont know what you are doing and will hurt yourself... you dont stop trt... you stay on it... sarms are fine to use while on trt or with any other steroid as well

Top Bottom