napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 / SR9009 / GW Bloodwork

Jh2

Just curious if anyone else has seen an adverse effect on their lipid profile with these compounds? About 4 weeks in and my Total Cholesterol and LDL have spike and HDL has plummeted from 55 to 12.

I ran the exact same for 12 weeks and the exact opposite happened. Your bloods don't make sense. Are you running Sarmsx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note, body weight is up 4 lbs and no change in body fat on a maintenance diet. 1 rep lifts are up but no measurable increase in metabolic or endurance workouts.

Last edited:
I don't know what to tell you. I had bloods done after and all my cholesterol numbers got better as a result of the GW. I went from 192/9% to 188/6.7% on the same stack. I wish I could help out...but it doesn't add up. I'd draw bloods again and double check.

If anything your lipids should be improving with the GW. How long ago was the baseline numbers?

Just curious if anyone else has seen an adverse effect on their lipid profile with these compounds? About 4 weeks in and my Total Cholesterol and LDL have spike and HDL has plummeted from 55 to 12.
Are you taking anything else? Eca stack etc?

Am gonna create my own thread about this but I am in the same position right now bro. I got lipid blood work done mid week four of my mk2866/gw cycle. I don’t have the pre-cycle values on hand but all I do know is that they were all within the reference ranges. Current values are:

VLDL 16 mg/dL (Range:5-40 mg/dL)
Triglycerides 78 mg/dL (Range: 0-149 mg/dL)
LDL-Cholesterol 131 mg/dL (Range: 0-99 mg/dL)
HDL-Cholesterol 28 mg/dL (Range: >38 mg/dL)
Cholesterol, Total 175 mg/dL (Range: 100-199 mg/dL)

My lipid profile tanked. Seems like gw isn't working as it's supposed to. Though I do know SARMS and steroids have been known to tank lipid profiles and osta is in that list so that could be why. Either way it's strange. I'll post a link to my log if anyone want's to follow along, below.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/mk2866-gw501516-log-19779.html

Just to clarify, there's a lot of things obviously that can affect lipids and much more pieces to the puzzle than sarms. People do react differently to things but this is not something you hear about and is rare

Just to clarify, there's a lot of things obviously that can affect lipids and much more pieces to the puzzle than sarms. People do react differently to things but this is not something you hear about and is rare

I agree with you. However, I do believe it's related to the RAD or SR. I ran the GW 6 months ago and my lipid profile was slightly improved over baseline bloods from 4 months prior. I just thought it was odd and why I asked the question.

My lipids haven't looked like this since a prohormone cycle 4-5 years ago.

The weird thing is that your liver values are fine. To me, this indicates it's not a bad SARM situation.

Top Bottom