napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 sleep issues, insomnia and side effects

throwaway072107

Have you guys experienced sleep issues or insomnia with RAD and found ways to mitigate it?

I've been using 20 mg daily once in the morning as soon as I wake up for one week now.

It seems to make me acutely lethargic (surely suppression doesn't occur this early right, and my blood work pre RAD shows that I have high total and free T levels) but I found that during/after my workout I seem to have endless energy and I'm just "activated" so to speak which makes it difficult to go to sleep.

I'm waking up with dark circles/bags under my eyelids and bloodshot eyes which means I'm not getting quality sleep.

I've reduced the dose to 5-10 mg for now and I'll see how it goes. Maybe I could try taking it preworkout or before bed and see if that helps - perhaps the pharmacokinetics of RAD-140 make it so that you feel more stimulated 8-12 hours after dosing? I've read some users split up their dose in the AM and PM to mitigate side effect.

Has anyone experimented with different dosing protocols, like preworkout only and no dosing on days off?

Lastly, what are some common side effects you guys experienced on cycle with RAD? It seems to make me a bit nauseous sometimes and give me mild headaches (which might be due to poor sleep). A lot of guys have gotten acid reflux, depresion/anxiety, irritability, etc. My body temp and sweating have also gone up significantly especially in the periworkout window.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks. I strongly suspect that we've been using too much and that RAD is just as efficacious at 3-5mg.

Have you guys experienced sleep issues or insomnia with RAD and found ways to mitigate it?

I've been using 20 mg daily once in the morning as soon as I wake up for one week now.

It seems to make me acutely lethargic (surely suppression doesn't occur this early right, and my blood work pre RAD shows that I have high total and free T levels) but I found that during/after my workout I seem to have endless energy and I'm just "activated" so to speak which makes it difficult to go to sleep.

I'm waking up with dark circles/bags under my eyelids and bloodshot eyes which means I'm not getting quality sleep.

I've reduced the dose to 5-10 mg for now and I'll see how it goes. Maybe I could try taking it preworkout or before bed and see if that helps - perhaps the pharmacokinetics of RAD-140 make it so that you feel more stimulated 8-12 hours after dosing? I've read some users split up their dose in the AM and PM to mitigate side effect.

Has anyone experimented with different dosing protocols, like preworkout only and no dosing on days off?

Lastly, what are some common side effects you guys experienced on cycle with RAD? It seems to make me a bit nauseous sometimes and give me mild headaches (which might be due to poor sleep). A lot of guys have gotten acid reflux, depresion/anxiety, irritability, etc. My body temp and sweating have also gone up significantly especially in the periworkout window.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks. I strongly suspect that we've been using too much and that RAD is just as efficacious at 3-5mg.

Im almost positive you don't have real RAD. Ive ran it before twice. Once stacked for 12 weeks and currently stacked again on week4. Its my Favorite sarm. Gives me great gains,fantastic hardness and muscle fullness and good stength gains
Ive NEVER had ANY of those sides you mentioned. Infact i proberly sleep better from training harder etc. Only sides i experienced. Hunger increase for about the first 3 weeks and a slight mood change (aggressive). You WILL get some suppression but defiantly not in a week!. Id stop that cycle not confident in your source at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It sounds like you have GW not RAD. I've ran it and am running it now. No sides...especially not insomnia.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Try to lower the temperature of the room where you sleep.
I read somewhere that RAD could make difficult to lower body temperature, which is important for sleep.

Those are not side effects of rad use whatsoever. I have no idea what you have or if it's real, or if what you are experiencing is related to what you are using, but it's not from legit RAD140.

most reputable vendor my ass.. i know irc is shutting down soon and if thats who you are referring too they are the most UN favorable vendor out there... no fucking way you have real rad

Top Bottom