napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 ---Questions about Running just ONE SARM ----

jackadley

For now on I will be sticking to just ONE sarm - RAD-140. Running multiple sarms in the past has caused my acne to worsen significantly - as I am VERY acne prone - and spread out across my whole upper body. Hopefully by sticking to just RAD (and GW of course), I can limit suppression and related side effects. I have chosen RAD for its versatility.

Questions about Bulking

1. Can I safely use 35-40mg of RAD, considering it is being ran solo? or is 30mg the absolute maximum?
2. At the Maximum dose of RAD solo, can I still expect muscle gains close to, or on par with LGD?
3. If running a pure bulk, at a surplus of around 350 calories, Would GW still help to limit fat gain, or would it not be worthwhile?

Questions about Cutting

1. What is the largest calorie deficit you can run while using RAD+GW, while still maintaining strength and size?
2. At a moderate deficit of around 350-400 calories on RAD+GW, what is the optimal dose? and what is the minimum dose you can use while still maintaining strength and size?

Last edited:
You need to stick with about 30mg Max on rad bro. There comes a point of diminishing returns on it, so running more doesn't always mean better. It is very comparable to LGD on gains. GW is defnitely a good addition to limit fat gain or even lean out while running it.

I'd never run a defecit of more than 300-500 per day. Once again the dose of rad should be 20-30mg per day. That doesn't change

You need to stick with about 30mg Max on rad bro. There comes a point of diminishing returns on it, so running more doesn't always mean better. It is very comparable to LGD on gains. GW is defnitely a good addition to limit fat gain or even lean out while running it.

I'd never run a defecit of more than 300-500 per day. Once again the dose of rad should be 20-30mg per day. That doesn't change

Okay thanks rick! you got that sorted for me. Got a question for you stemming from one of your past comments to me:

1. So I am sticking to just RAD since you told me that sarm-related acne is due to hormone fluctuations. But is hormone fluctuation DUE TO SARMS still a possibility if I am already on TRT? Could sarms be causing fluctuations in DHT? if not, does this mean something else is the culprit for my acne and not sarms?

Okay thanks rick! you got that sorted for me. Got a question for you stemming from one of your past comments to me:

1. So I am sticking to just RAD since you told me that sarm-related acne is due to hormone fluctuations. But is hormone fluctuation DUE TO SARMS still a possibility if I am already on TRT? Could sarms be causing fluctuations in DHT? if not, does this mean something else is the culprit for my acne and not sarms?
if you are not getting acne with test, its not likely to occur with sarms bro..

there's no need to exceed 30 mg of rad... thats a very strong dose and you will see a lot from it... don't get greedy bro... get your gains and get out.. LOL... gw is always worthwhile, no matter the scenario but i would never eat at a surplus without it... that's me, some would but i never would... i run gw with everything i do bro...

if you are not getting acne with test, its not likely to occur with sarms bro..

there's no need to exceed 30 mg of rad... thats a very strong dose and you will see a lot from it... don't get greedy bro... get your gains and get out.. LOL... gw is always worthwhile, no matter the scenario but i would never eat at a surplus without it... that's me, some would but i never would... i run gw with everything i do bro...

you make a good point about the testosterone. The even stranger thing is that when I did a test blast at 500mg before, I never had acne on my shoulders and back like I do now....very strange. I've been sweating more because of an anti-depressant I am taking so maybe that is the culprit...

And true, I think I will have the GW in my bulks as well.

it very well could be bro... that would make much more sense...

One question for you bro. I am on 100mg test a week for TRT, moderate dose. My estrogen levels are slightly above the middle of the normal range (maybe 5-8% above the middle). Do you think I could benefit from the use of an AI? I've used it on cycle before, but never on my TRT dose. I get water retention and lethargy, but then again that could be due to the anti-depressant I am taking. Not sure if I should try using a low dose AI.

PS - My pharmacy sells high grade letro for a decent price, the Aromasin and Arimidex cost 3x the letro. If I were to use an AI, could I use a super super low dose letro?

you make a good point about the testosterone. The even stranger thing is that when I did a test blast at 500mg before, I never had acne on my shoulders and back like I do now....very strange. I've been sweating more because of an anti-depressant I am taking so maybe that is the culprit...

And true, I think I will have the GW in my bulks as well.
If you are sweating a lot more that is likely a big contributor with it clogging pores etc...plus you are young. I'm dealing with excess heat daily because I work in a hot factory in the summer so acne has picked up a lot on me as well from all the sweating

One question for you bro. I am on 100mg test a week for TRT, moderate dose. My estrogen levels are slightly above the middle of the normal range (maybe 5-8% above the middle). Do you think I could benefit from the use of an AI? I've used it on cycle before, but never on my TRT dose. I get water retention and lethargy, but then again that could be due to the anti-depressant I am taking. Not sure if I should try using a low dose AI.

PS - My pharmacy sells high grade letro for a decent price, the Aromasin and Arimidex cost 3x the letro. If I were to use an AI, could I use a super super low dose letro?
you definitely do not want to use letro... i can give you a link for aromasin and they will ship to germany with no problems... you can definitely low dose it... run HALF a dropper every other day... do not use letro bro... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

you definitely do not want to use letro... i can give you a link for aromasin and they will ship to germany with no problems... you can definitely low dose it... run HALF a dropper every other day... do not use letro bro... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Okay dude. Will have to save up for Aromasin (i am a student) will probably be 2 weeks till I can afford.
Until then, I still have letro from an old cycle, can I crush the pills and take 0.25mg twice a week to minimise my estro sides? or would even this amount crash my estro?

Top Bottom