napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 + Proviron?

VeganBadAss

So I've decided to run RAD @ 25mg / 30mg ED solo to see how my body responds to this SARM. Reason for running it solo, is to get a feel of it before I add it to my cycle later on in the year.

I'm wondering, will it be worth while adding some proviron into the mix? 75mg ED week 1-12. I'm a fan of proviron but wondering if anyone else had ran this combo before?

Just a note, I will be running low dosage of aromasin e3d (standard practice for me, which is required). I won't be running RAD until July.

So I've decided to run RAD @ 25mg / 30mg ED solo to see how my body responds to this SARM. Reason for running it solo, is to get a feel of it before I add it to my cycle later on in the year.

I'm wondering, will it be worth while adding some proviron into the mix? 75mg ED week 1-12. I'm a fan of proviron but wondering if anyone else had ran this combo before?

Just a note, I will be running low dosage of aromasin e3d (standard practice for me, which is required). I won't be running RAD until July.

Proviron can always be a good addition bro. I don't see any issue with adding it in if you want to do that

Me too man mood libido wellbeing benefits love Proviron. Especially one who suffered with Anxiety and panic attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've noticed a positive improvement in anxiety when taking provi? I ask because I get anxiety when I'm in crowds. Crowds as small as 3 people... I've been dealing with it almost my whole life and could never find a solution.

You've noticed a positive improvement in anxiety when taking provi? I ask because I get anxiety when I'm in crowds. Crowds as small as 3 people... I've been dealing with it almost my whole life and could never find a solution.

Proviron was created for Bi polar if I'm not mistaken I can be wrong so please don't quote me. In my case Proviron did help with my anxiety

Proviron was created for Bi polar if I'm not mistaken I can be wrong so please don't quote me. In my case Proviron did help with my anxiety

Not sure it was "created" for this sole purpose, however it does have a very good binding affect when it comes to anxiety/ depression/ mood. 75mg I find is the sweet spot for all of these mood enhancements, but going up to 100mg isn't a problem. Maybe sex drive might be on over-drive haha.

I think you may of been referring to these two studies?

The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6431212

A comparison of the antidepressant effects of a synthetic androgen (mesterolone):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3880735

Top Bottom