napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140 / Ostarine log

Jimbo

Just finished my third week of a Rad / Osta stack and couldn't be happier with the results. I'll continually post on this thread, including bloodwork when I get those results.

This is my first ever sarms cycle so I was dosing much lower than recommended because I wanted to see how my body reacts.

All sarms were from SarmsX

I'm 49 y/o and an experienced lifter / athlete. Most of my workouts over the last decade or so we're for maintenance (mix of strength training, HIIT and kettlebell)

I'm dosing as follows:
Rad 2.5 mg ED
Osta 12.5 mg ED

I'll run this for 12 weeks but may bump the doses based on what I'm seeing.

Pre-cycle stats:

Height 6'1
Weight 204
Waist 37.5
Body fat: ~ 17%

3-week update:
Weight: 198
Waist 36"
Body fat: ~ 13.5%

Other benefits:
- Definite increase in muscle mass in arms and shoulders
- looking vascular - veins appearing in shoulders and prominent in arms
- libido up
- pumps up
- feeling of well-being up
- extreme improvement in tendon and joints (pain minimized or gone on joints which had 20 y/o injuries with constant minor aching. This is the best part for me.
- no noticeable unwanted sides.

Starting in this third week is when I really felt the gains and body fat shredding. No change in diet other than cutting back on sweets a bit.

Will post more with bloods so stay tuned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would definitely bump Ostarine because I don't think you'll see results you want on 12.5. Not physique changes anyway. I would guess your benefits so far are from RAD. Either way those doses certainly can't hurt if you'd rather be cautious, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

I would definitely bump Ostarine because I don't think you'll see results you want on 12.5. Not physique changes anyway. I would guess your benefits so far are from RAD. Either way those doses certainly can't hurt if you'd rather be cautious, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Phurious Pharma Rep
I agree , also RAD should be dosed at 20 mg

How are you measuring your BF% ? That's an extreme change.

Agreed. Measuring with calipers and comparing to age-adjusted tables. It could be that my first measurements were done when I was a bit bloated (just returned from an all inclusive vacation :). Waist measurements were spot on and slowly reduced each week.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Thanks for the input. since this was my first go around with Sarms, and first cycle in almost 28 years, I was being overly cautious. Assuming bloods look OK next week – I'll bump it.

I realize you want to start low and be conservative bud, but I strongly recommend running normal dose of 25mg ostarine and 20mg RAD. Otherwise you are really selling yourself short on results on what you came make for gains

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

RAD is definitely one i have on my list and am excited to run very soon, and ostarine is always great perfect for joint pains and just that over all great feeling

your doing excellent brother... thank you for the thorough update... as many have pointed out to you, your running doses that are so low that your only getting a fraction out of this on what you could though... DO NOT leave gains on the table bro... RAD needs to be 20 mg MINIMUM but 30 is the most optimal and ostarine needs to be at 25 mg... 12.5 is what females start on, not men... your doing GREAT but if you get this dosed properly it will be EVEN better...

Any updates on this, now you are on week 4 right? Did you get those bloods done yet?

Hi – I actually upped the dose to 25 MGs Osta and 5-10 Rad and noticed a jump in gains even after a week. Fwiw: A friend of mine is running rad solo at the 25 mg / day dose for about three weeks – and he said he sees significant improvements in lean muscle.

Did not have time to get blood done yet - but spoke to my doc friend (who is the one taking Rad I mentioned) to go over the protocol and he is sending me an Rx. I should get blood drawn late next week.

I also added MK-2866 (12 mg Ed) and it had an almost immediate improvement in sleep quality

That's why am anxious to get the blood done next week – because assuming all looks good – I'm going up everything to the recommended dosage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi – I actually upped the dose to 25 MGs Osta and 5-10 Rad and noticed a jump in gains even after a week. Fwiw: A friend of mine is running rad solo at the 25 mg / day dose for about three weeks – and he said he sees significant improvements in lean muscle.

Did not have time to get blood done yet - but spoke to my doc friend (who is the one taking Rad I mentioned) to go over the protocol and he is sending me an Rx. I should get blood drawn late next week.

I also added MK-2866 (12 mg Ed) and it had an almost immediate improvement in sleep quality

That's why am anxious to get the blood done next week – because assuming all looks good – I'm going up everything to the recommended dosage

Ok good to hear; if you get the chance and you talk to your friend thats doing the rad solo cycle, can you ask how his "fat" is doing. I heard/read that rad-140 has fat burning abilities, and would like some more confirmation.

I guarantee you will see quite a bit even more from the cycle once you start running very thing at the intended dosages. That's really where the magic happens with gains

Ok good to hear; if you get the chance and you talk to your friend thats doing the rad solo cycle, can you ask how his "fat" is doing. I heard/read that rad-140 has fat burning abilities, and would like some more confirmation.

Funny you mention that – because my doc friend who's running the rad stated he's had an incredible amount of fat loss – his waist is the lowest it's been since college (he's 48) and people are commenting that he's in shape. I'm starting to look fairly jacked myself even on my low dose of Osta and Rad - good vascularity in the arms – waist is down showing a four pack with barely any dieting. So far I'm very impressed.

Sleep quality on Osta? Dont you mean mk677?

If not, i didnt know osta increased sleep quality

Top Bottom