puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: RAD-140 need to stop early cycle. What to do ?

Question RAD-140 need to stop early cycle. What to do ?

Hello,

I am currently on my 7th day of RAD-140 and I injured my bicep. I have to take a few weeks off before I can start lifting weights at the gym again. My question is this: Do I need a PCT since I have been taking the RAD-140 for 7 days?

I have been taking 10mg / ed for 7 days. I am starting to have pain in the testicles which lasts about 1 hour for the last 2 days.

If I need a PCT, what would be ideal before I try again later?

Thank you !

just get ostazol at esarms.com.... very very strong test booster... take it 4 weeks which is one bottle and your good to go

That’s real weird man shouldn’t be getting testicular pain with sarms...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    just get ostazol at esarms.com.... very very strong test booster... take it 4 weeks which is one bottle and your good to go
    Yeah I recommend the same thing.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

I would also recommend running ostazol as well. I'd also echo awm's point about testicular pain.

Where did you get the sarms from??

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I would also recommend running ostazol as well. I'd also echo awm's point about testicular pain.
    Well, at first I thought that my body was reacting to it and it was "normal", but the discomfort was too present. I needed to be lying on my bed to feel OK. When I was up and walking, I was able to feel the pain in the testicle area. Like I said, it only lasts for about an hour, but it's a strange side effect.

I'll look into Ostazol. What about DAA? Worth it while waiting for Ostzol?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Where did you get the sarms from??
    In Canada (where I live) SRL Labs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaprik0rn View Post
    Well, at first I thought that my body was reacting to it and it was "normal", but the discomfort was too present. I needed to be lying on my bed to feel OK. When I was up and walking, I was able to feel the pain in the testicle area. Like I said, it only lasts for about an hour, but it's a strange side effect.

I'll look into Ostazol. What about DAA? Worth it while waiting for Ostzol?

Thanks!
    no, daa is not worth it at all