domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: /Rad 140/ Mk2866/ GW501516/ SR9009/ 12 week Log

/Rad 140/ Mk2866/ GW501516/ SR9009/ 12 week Log

Just and update for anyone who wants to follow my first sarms cycle and my progression throughout 😎

Age 31
    Weight 215lbs
    5'11

All Sarms are from Sarms.forsale and will be used for this cycle as I know it's a trusted source and quality choice with top notch customer service 💪

Rad 140=20mg a day (12 weeks)
    MK2866=25mg a day(12 weeks)
    GW501516=20mg a day (12 weeks)
    Sr9009 =30mg a day split up 2-3 hours apart (12 weeks)

Weeks ( 9-12 ) Dga post ct

Mini Pct= Novadex 40/40/20/20 ( weeks 13-16)
    GW501516 =20mg ( weeks 13-16)

Goal lose body fat, recomp and build muscle

Fantastic news ! My gym will be opening back up on sunday the 24th with that said I will be starting my first ever sarms cycle of 12 weeks total duration.

I had full metabolic testing a couple months back so I couldnt have another one done ( everything was in optimal range )

I just had a total testosterone level done today shortly before I am typing this out. I wanted a free and total testosterone check but for some reason my doctor only would do a total testosterone test, should have the results back in a few days time so I will know what my baseline is before starting my cycle so I know if it drops for later when I get it tested again when my cycle Is completed and pct is fully followed.

Once I get my results back I will start my cycle wish me luck 😎💪
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 05-22-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Excellent stack.
    Look forward to following. Train hard, eat right, stay focused and you will see great results.
    For me doing a log helps me stay goal minded.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Excellent stack.
    Look forward to following. Train hard, eat right, stay focused and you will see great results.
    For me doing a log helps me stay goal minded.
    Good luck
    Yes sir ! Going to be alot of fun, 2 months no lifting felt like hell, I'm looking to run this to kick start some strength gains and push myself over the next 12 weeks. Typically when I diet I eat around 2100 calories a day and dont cut carbs much, I might for this run but I haven't decided yet, typically my ratio is 207g protein 64g fat and 164 carbs per day, mainly from sweet potatoes and veggies. Diet will be on point as I enjoy meal prepping and I weigh everything. Appreciate the follow 😎💪

sweet man! lets get those gains!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    sweet man! lets get those gains!

Hell yes, I am excited for the journey to finally begin! Huge huge thank you on my behalf for you giving me the knowledge and proper understanding of sarms and taking the time to set me up correctly, have to add that in 💪

Awesome stack same one I?m running except I added lgd at 10mg/day and it is awesome.

Sarmsforsale quality is top notch too you will be very happy!

I'm really looking forward to this one. Have fun with it and keep the updates coming. The stack looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    Hell yes, I am excited for the journey to finally begin! Huge huge thank you on my behalf for you giving me the knowledge and proper understanding of sarms and taking the time to set me up correctly, have to add that in 
    happy to help brother!

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Awesome stack same one I?m running except I added lgd at 10mg/day and it is awesome.

Sarmsforsale quality is top notch too you will be very happy!
    I have no doubt in my mind I will be very pleased with this stack, if it works out the way I Invision it, I am sure it's a stack I would keep in my arsenal.

Thank you for the support 💪 it's going to be even better when I eventually add in mk677 after cycle 😎 I am just as excited to get this rolling and bust my ass for results, I do alot of volume training, so I'm super curious to see what GW does for that and my cardio I will be pushing myself on both.