napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 log

Swoletato

I'm 26 years old, 6ft, 225lbs.
I currently do strongman and work out as such. I work out 4x a week with one day being an event day. I eat around 5000 calories a day. Im not to sure on what my max lifts are I don't max out very often. I've never used steroids only LGD, and kosta. I'm running rad 140 solo for 4 weeks then I'm adding lgd to the party I'm excited to see how this goes.

I'm running the rad 140 to see how I react to it it's a chem I've never used before always try to run solo first if I've never used it.

I'm running the rad 140 to see how I react to it it's a chem I've never used before always try to run solo first if I've never used it.
Sarms really carry no sides so running things solo to see how you react is really unnecessary. You are fine to run it solo if you want, but anything ran less than 12 weeks is coming up short

Day 3 of rad 140
Felt good waking up nothing Out of The ordinary. Took 20mgs first thing then had a small breakfast went to the gym.
235x4 4set front squat
155x4 4set cleans
300lb sled drag 50m x3
250 prowler 50m x3
Then some core work
The front squats felt awesome did 205 last week same reps and felt heavy. Also 235 is a pr for me in general so fairly suprising. Idk if it's the rad or what but really happy about that.

Top Bottom